Game Crashes at lobby

As of today (12 Apr 2018) the game has been consistenly crashing in the lobby. Usually when a player is added, but often at map selection, 2-5 players will drop out back to the XBox home screen. I’m not sure if this is the correct place for this, but at least maybe someone will see it.

2 Likes

Yep. Some can login but crashes immediately and others get to a match and it crashed.

I hear private matches are working if you can get that far

1 Like

If that is still happening, please file a support ticket (if you haven’t already done so) here:

https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201214053-Battleborn

Hey y’all!

We’re currently looking into this issue! If you haven’t put in a support ticket like VH suggested, please do so! It really helps us to track the issue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Submited a ticket, thanks for the response, hope it helps you guys fix it.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this! Please keep us posted.

Any progress? Let’s not drive away the remaining people that still love this game. Take someone off the Borderlands 3 team for a day or two and fix it, please.

XBox Live generally has been a bit flakey for me this weekend - keep quitting games only to find I am no longer signed in with XBL. And this is on Skyrim! Has anyone seen anything from MS about possible issues?

I have had some success logging in as my alternate account. Game freezes upon loading with my regular account but doesn’t with my alternate.

Also, I just had success loading game as my alternate and then pressing the button to Switch Profile (LB on X1, I think) and switching to my regular account. My regular was then able to log in.

Are there any updates on this? I can’t believe the servers havent even been rebooted or anything…

1 Like

Have you checked the player counts since this connection debacle started last week? Those of us who have stuck with you are being forced to leave because it is going on a week without being able to get games. This is going to kill this game if you don’t fix it. We care. Can’t you guys care, too? @Jythri @JoeKGBX

This isn’t just a couple of people crashing. This is EVERYONE. Every single person I have talked to in EVERY single game has reported this issue. So many people are dropping off each day. @Jythri @JoeKGBX At anyone still willing to do something and hasnt completely abandoned the game.

1 Like