Game crashing on profile sign in

So I just got the new season pass and diwnloaded todays patch. Now when I log into the game. Go through the endless dancing clap trap and get to the title screen and arrive at “sign in”. The game crashes to a black screen when I sign in. I have cleared the local cache for the game, cleared the xbox cache, restarted the xbox. Continuously tried signing back in. Nothing is working. I just want to mess with my new skill tree… Advice?

I wanted to jump in here to say I’ve been experiencing the exact same problem in the hopes of drawing more attention. I’ve cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled several times, even reset my whole xbox without success.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news for you two but Xbox console crashes have been happening since the games release and as you can see here we are over a year later and still have issues with this game crashing consoles.

Might as well put in the ticket(s) now and get that out of the way. Wish I had better advice but seems you have both did what you can on your end. Just don’t hold your breath on getting an actual fix short of a Christmas miracle.

Hey man, some updates on my end. I replaced the HDD in my xbox and BL3 is loading fine now. It could be just a matter of time until a game this buggy screws up that drive as well, but we’ll see.

I read some people online mention that moving it to an external drive could help. Since my xbox was having trouble even starting I figured I should replace the main drive outright. I find it easy to blame the hardware for being susceptible to this kind of failure after only a year of use.

I’m sorry to say the only fix I found requires monetary investment (and could be temporary) but i figured you should know.