Game is still crashing my xbox

The game is constantly crashing my Xbox one. Like atleast 1-2 times it will crash while I’m playing and it’s annoying. Anyone else have this problem? Also I can’t join any games via shift for some reason. It will always time out or say that there’s not enough room. I have accepted invites via shift to see if that works but it does not. Please fix gearbox. I’m getting over this ■■■■!

My game has been doing it since I brought the new console. It’s really hard to play the game when it decides to freeze then crash on me as well. I’ve tried doing a system reboot, clearing the cache for the console, reinstalling the game and dlc, nothing really has worked. Hope they fix it soon

1 Like

Yep! :frowning:

1 Like

@DaAdaGuy and @jbryant340 - Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this game has been crashing consoles since it released. I have it on XB1X and it will completely power off my console all together hence why I stopped playing it because common sense will tell you that it is not good for the life of the console. Also BL3 is the only game in my collection that will completely power off the console when it crashes and it does so on a consistent basis.

1 Like

It’s worse now than before. I play on the PS4 and from release until the June patch it crashed maybe 10 or 15 times in total. Since June I’ve had about 50. Last night was the first time I lost a piece of gear as a result–I was transferring a shield from my backpack to my bank and it crashed. When I booted back it the shield was not in my backpack or bank.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I just quit playing over a year ago because it wasn’t worth the headache nor the risk to my console. There are too many other companies out there that will get my money and I have taken this as a learning lesson when it comes to products from @GBX.

1 Like

Yeah I spent some time away from the game aswell but jumped back in when they made all the seasonal events permanent. Looks like I’ll be taking another break from the game…possibly a permanent one this time. Thanks for your advice :pray:t3:

1 Like

First was The Ruiner shutting down my XBSX. Now add Scraptrap to the list.Shame. I was really enjoying this game even 2 years after release. I hate to say it. But I’m done with this game. I’m not gonna flush the 500 bucks I paid for this console down the drain just because GBX has no freaking clue how to fix a console crash. So goodbye Borderlands 3. It’s been fun… Sort of.

2 Likes