Game keeps crashing , ps4

Since last hotfix my game keeps crashing , ps4. Offline too. Please help. I only get a few minutes of play time and then it completely shuts down and kicks me to blue screen then to home screen of ps4.

4 Likes

I have the same problem. After the patch my game just keeps crashing . I hope they will fix that soon.

1 Like

Thanks

I had to quit playing because of it. Cant get anywhere without it crashing .

1 Like

There appears to be a problem with FL4K’s Rakk Attack skill since the last update. If you’re playing FL4K, try switching to something else temporarily. I believe there may also be an issue with one of Amara’s skills, but not sure which one. AFAIK there aren’t problems with either Moze or Zane - at least, none that cause regular crashing as far as I can see from reports on the forums.

2 Likes

I play siren. Thanks thou.

Which skill have you been using?

I use phasezerker

OK - please let me know if switching to a different skill reduces or eliminates the problem. And if it does, please consider filing a bug report via the form linked in the pinned post at the top of this section.

Ok. I will do that. Thanks .

Just here to bring feedback, been playing Amara Phasezerker lately and it appears that using linking/ricochet weapons like Insider/Brainstormer in association with Ties That Bind/Stillness of Mind tends to cause fps drops and sometimes crash the game. Doesn’t happen a lot in my case but maybe that’s what OP is experiencing

1 Like

Thanks

Yep. Tested multiple wariations and the crash is happening in 2 cases . On my flak when using brainstormer on multiple enemies with the Red capstone and Amara with the binding skill. I have read some other players problems and i use flak pack class mod when it happens .

1 Like

I haven’t been able to pinpoint what causes the crashing (Phasezereker TTB Amara here too), because sometimes I’ll be crashing non-stop, whilst at others I’ll be able to play for a few hours.

I definitely had more problems when using the Seventh Sense revolver, but I had crashes with non DLC gear too. I don’t use the Recursion or Brainstormer, but I did have a Hyperfocus which also has ricochets (though not as crazy).

The Insider is a richochet/chain weapon?

Btw, just now

Siren bezerker was crashing as well. Hotfix coming anytime soon?

I’ve passed some details on for that, but support tickets describing the bug/crash would likely help.

Hi, my game keeps crashing while in split screen (playing Amara and FL4K), usually when one of us enters the shop or opens inventory. Playing on Xbox one.

If you check the XBox equivalent of this section, you’ll see a lengthy thread outlining the same problem you describe, unfortunately. GBX continue to work on performance improvements, so keep an eye on the BL3 News thread for update patch notes.

1 Like

Yes me 2. Submitted a report 2 2k a week ago.