Game keeps switching to controller

why? why? why? why? why?

It’s a conspiracy on the part of the console master race. /jk

I take it this is on PC - is there some reason you have a controller plugged in when you don’t want to use it?

Usually switches input to the last pressed key or button, so if you’re seeing controller buttons, maybe the controller you have plugged in has one of the toggles stuck in a moving position?

1 Like

it’s wireless… it only activates when i use it.

and i actualy have 2 connected.

for some odd reason did the patch change all kinds of shenanigans in the settings… i realy came to expect no less from this game’s patches…

I have a wired controller for 3rd person games. If I encounter issues like yours I just unplug it. I would venture to say a PC with 2 wireless controllers connected to it may be screwy when it comes to drivers and running games.

never had any problems untill now…

they aren’t even active (both wireless) it’s stuff like this game that acts all buggy and crap

Hmm. Well, as far as troubleshooting goes I would start by disconnecting them (forcing a disconnect, not just turning them off) and then go after the drivers, such as reinstalling the drivers. If you’re using a usb dongle connection you could just unplug that and see if the problem persists. I wouldn’t really blame the game though, as my controller stays plugged in while I play BL3 and when I use the keyboard, controller buttons don’t show. The problem seems to lie in 2 controllers being connected simultaneously and wirelessly , so I would start with how they are connected. Might be a bit of a pain for such a minor problem but! You gotta do what you gotta do

There is a setting in options to disable controller input if that’s what you want to do.

1 Like

That’s probably the best bet, didn’t even think of that.

yeah disabled the controllers in the game… why the hell the whole config changed is beyond me…

still can’t scroll down in the guardian rank tree though… there’s no bind what so ever…

I don’t think you understand how “wireless” works. It’s just as connected as a wired one (unless you have some kind of physical switch that turns it off). Unplug the dongle from your computer to make sure it’s completely disconnected.