Game Unplayable after Hotfix

1. Great game. I’m on TVHM and have sunk in about 60-70 hours or more already.

2. Zero crashes for the last 2 weeks prior to Dec 2 (just purchased the game recently). Zero graphical anomalies.

I went out of town for a week (Dec 2-6) and when I fired up BL3 today, constant crashes at about 5-15 minute intervals. 2 unexplained crashes. At least 2 video memory crashes.

I have all updates on my machine set to manual. No video card drivers have changed. No system updates have been applied.

I manually updated everything today, thinking maybe that was the issue, no change.

There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to the crashes. Two around the first time you encounter Zero, one during the montage one after. One in a cyclone while initiating the Coffee mission and one while randomly fighting mooks.

The game will not run more than a few minutes without crashing, and is now completely unplayable.

Ideas? (Again, nothing has changed with my rig, and it was fine for 2 playthroughs)

Edit: Sorry, some info
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
Radeon RX580
Windows 10