@Ganjamira Apologies

Sorry for last nights rant, it just saddens me how small the community has gotten. I would have sent a private message, but I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how lol. I just miss being able to play every day, and was butt hurt. Also, apologies for violating rules and what not. Feel free to delete my posts if you like.

I just wish there was more being done is all.

7 Likes

It saddens us all. Just remember that you’re not alone, and that none of us are gonna die in the dark. We are the true Battleborn, for we’ve stuck it through the hard times out of pure love for this great game, despite it’s numerous problems.

6 Likes

Oh shut up you walking movie poster! :wink:

9 Likes

ONCE MORE, INTO THE BREACH!! WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!! SOLUS WILL SHINE OUT ALL THE BRIGHTER!!

#FREEDOM!!!

4 Likes

You can take our lives, but you can never take our…BAAAAAATTTTTLLLLLEEEEEBBBOOOORRRRNNNNNNNN!!!

• Whiskey Wallace

@handsomecam @SirWalrusCrow

Even after I make an ass of myself, the community is still warm lol. I don’t think there is a single pvp game community in existence like this one, every other appears to be filled with hate and toxicity >.<

7 Likes

(FacePalm) “Once more UNTO the breach…rage, rage against the dying of the Light.”

5 Likes

SHUT UP!! If i want to go INTO the breach then, damn it, i’ll go INTO it!

3 Likes

“for those about to battleborn”, “i salute you”. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s a long way to the top, if you want to Battleborn.

Song is by the handsome Jack Black.

2 Likes

Originally by AC/DC-BOT.

@Raven_Ghosthawk

This is a special place :heart:

No worries, I understand the urge to vent sometimes.
If you consider to open a new topic about your worries, try to include ideas or productive thoughts how to help the state of BB, what you think would increase playernumbers, ect. and mind the rules. This way it´s not just a rant, but gives room for an open discussion and actually get the Devs some usefull feedback.

Hope you´ll stick arround, maybe you´ll find some players or even a team on your console here to play BB regulary again. (<- would volunteer, but I´m on XB1 and my PC is ancient >.<)

PS: If you want to send a mesage(PM) to a user, click on her/his profile-picture. Then there´ll pop up a button to begin a PM.

9 Likes

Puts on tin foil hat, begins stuttering like a mad man

Oh, but they Can Take our battleborn, they just d-Don’t want you to realise it. They had planned it from the beginning, with an online only game that can be shut down.
Its the goverment I tell ya, their trying to kill us all, but now I know, and we All can survive!!!

Meanwhile in Illuminati Office
Secret Service: Sir, we just received intel someones onto us
President: Take him out
Secret Service (In walky Talkie) : You have the green light to take out the asset.

2 Likes

…I’ve been venting too, you are always very kind and appreciated.

2 Likes

Hehe, thanks^^
Online I´m very polite & mannered, but in RL vent aloud rather badly… I wish I had recorded my latest “the GiTS-movie is complete crap”-vent, it was rather glorious.

8 Likes

@Ganjamira

The Ghost in the Shell live action movie sucks?!?

Noooooooo…I had soooo hoped they wouldn’t butcher it!

Sadface & FeelsBadMan memes necessary!

Straying off-topic here, but: They brought Kuze back to life for lolz, recycled every cool scene they could without real reason and Togusa is over 50.
That´s enough for me. Could go on, but the topic makes me angry and cranky :expressionless:

7 Likes

@ganjamira

FeelsBadMan needed again!

1 Like