GB – the listed skill descriptions desperately need an update

The skill descriptions on the character skill trees desperately need an update to reflect the current official textual description of that skill.

Gearbox, please update the descriptions for the listed skills to actually reflect official changes to these skills.  

On the Borderland’s character skill tree calculator, e.g., https://borderlands.com/en-US/characters

• too many of the descriptions for the listed skills do not actually reflect official changes to these skills. For example, on Moze’s Rushin’ Offensive skill in Moze’s Bottomless Mags skill tree, the description merely lists this skill “allows Moze to shoot while sprinting.” However, this skill was officially changed to add the additional benefit of “and gain 8% of gun damage inflicted while sprinting as health.” Another example, on FL4K’s The Fast and the Furryous skill, the description merely lists this skill “This skill gives FL4K increased gun damage and movement speed.” However, this skill was officially changed to add the additional benefit of “and increases pet damage while they are above half health.” When you are making builds and the descriptions for the listed skills do not actually reflect official changes to these skills, that makes this process very annoying. Instead of the Gearbox’s official skill tree calculator providing an accurate official description of a listed skill, you instead need to go to the fan – maintained wiki, e.g. https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Rushin’_Offensive
    for each and every skill to see what that skill’s actual official description is.
    The amount of hotfixes and official changes to these skills has decreased since the initial release. The game is going into its 2nd year. An update to these listed descriptions to match the official descriptions, once a year I hope is something you can do. Thank you.
3 Likes

Unfortunately most of the skill calcs were never updated. I thought I saw that the official one was updated a few weeks ago (I saw pet damage on Furious Attack) but since that time it seems to have gone back being outdated somehow.

2 Likes

They will probably update it only when the new skills trees are launched.

Didn’t GB throw in the towel in regards to fixing this game? No more weekly hotfixes and patches?

1 Like

It does feel like that