Check out the battleborn web app from Lowlines!
It’s finally ready (barring any style changes). The two main tabs are “Attributes” and “Specific Item Mappings”. Please feel free to comment anything you think I’ve missed or that could be improved. Or you can message me on the Battleborn Discord (Zarnias). I’ve also added a second sheet that YOU can edit with YOUR submissions! check the link below!
And a Submission sheet is also available,if you have items you don’t see on the main sheet!
The Attributes tab is laid out as:
ATTRIBUTE NAME - All items have a proper name, then 0-2 attributes that define them
ATTRIBUTE EFFECT - List the effect. Red is bad; Green is good. “Base effect” is always good and listed as positive, though things like shield delay would be negative.
ATTRIBUTE FACTION - All attributes are linked to a faction. This helps when buying faction packs
"BASE EFFECT CANDIDATE" - All Rare Items affect the base effect. A Runner’s Shard, for example, increases shard collection after collecting a pickup.
RARITY - You guessed it! Can that attribute be found on green, blue, or purple items?
The Specific Item Mappings tab lists out all the possible combinations of items. Item type, faction, proper name, and the possible attributes based on rarity and negative. AND the legendaries associated with it!
- Adding Color’s to Main tab for easier faction differentiating.
- Added Theory and Investigation tab for new data
- Added new view filters (Data -> Filter Views -> choose one) for Alphabetical, Effect, and Faction
- Changed column headings in Master Gear list to read Positive/Negative Attribute to be more consistent with my terminology
- Added Legendary List tab and updated some wording
- Adding Rarity for investigation
- Added community sheet
- Added checklist for more visual reference (only attributes and rarity)
- Added gear-faction-rarity mapping: “Specific Item Mappings”
- Updated THIS forum posting with clearer verbiage and descriptions.