Gear Packs Bugged

So, last night I redeemed the SHiFT code code to get the Epic loot pack, it didn’t show up in my Packs tab and now whenever I get packs, they aren’t there. Also, the second SHiFT code for the other Epic pack won’t let me redeem it. Anyone else having these issues?

Curious if you have a bunch of unopened faction/commander packs. I used one code, which took multiple tries, and it showed up fine.

I have no packs at all, my Packs page is empty. When I buy packs, I can see them and open them, but if I got them from a mission, they aren’t showing up at all, also I still don’t have either SHiFT code packs.

Weird. Contact support.

my game is bugged too after the patch a few days ago…

I’ve sent a support ticket to 2K about the issue explaining the issues I’m having and attached these screenshots of my Packs page being completely empty, my SHiFT Rewards page saying I have been given the Epic Loot Pack (but not received it), the first code being no longer redeemable and the second not being redeemable at all.

The codes are wonky. Took 4 or 5 tries for mine to go through last night after receiving that exact message.

Yeah but it’s not only the codes not giving me the Packs that I’m concerned about, it’s the fact that only Loot Packs I purchase will show up.

some of us (me) have no access to gear packs OR loudouts due to a bug. so be thankful u only have this problem.

I’m not going to be thankful that my problem is “less” than yours, your problem doesn’t cancel mine out. They are all problems and all need solving.

This thread is not about your issue. Please stop.

Yeah but it’s not only the codes not giving me the Packs that I’m concerned about, it’s the fact that only Loot Packs I purchase will show up.

No, I understand. Hopefully support is able to get back to you ASAP. In the meantime, I wouldn’t buy more packs.

be prepared to wait days for them to fix it. good luck

Yeah, I’ll wait it out for support to get back to me. Just was wondering if anyone else was having this specific issue or issues like it.

It may be inconvenient but the game has only recently been released and I understand that it may take time for them to get back to me, they are busy. I don’t hold it against them.