Gear Question Overshiled While Cloaked

So my main is Deande. I have this new piece of legendary gear which I have equipped for her which give her extra shield and after her shield rechrges it’ll give her an over shield for 8 seconds. Now I don’t feel like testing this out right now, nor will I be able to for awhile. Question is, when Deande is cloaked, will this over shield give her location away, like can others see a purple outline of her or no? I feel as if you can’t but I wanna make sure and find out if any of you know. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’d say no, as you can have an overshield while cloaked as Pendles and remain incognito, I don’t see why it should work any differently for Deande :slight_smile:
What I would like to know, does the overshield add damage to Burst Dash with Calculaed Risk?

No they can’t see you if the overshield is active
But
I’m not 100% but I think you can see the pulse upon activation if your in stealth
Maybe not

Either way Executive Insurance Policy is awesome

Only one other Sheild I’d choose over it

View on lowlidev.com.au

3 Likes

It does not
Which is actually a great thing
Because if you OS is up you still have a sheild after its drained

2 Likes

Oh I want that so bad! I spent months farming loot packs for one of those and an LLC skill damage. I have a Voxis Core and a Shield Web Interdictor but man they’re expensive.

Yeah I love it
It’s amazing for Deande and Kleese

That was exactly who I wanted them for :wink: But I’ve barely played those two since their respective buffs, shame because Deande was my main for a long time :frowning:

BTW is this item triggering every time you go to full shield, or only if you completely lost your shield in between ? Because like that it seems quite effective when playing together with a Kleese, for example.

I can’t pay Kleese anymore. His extra health and low healing makes me play differently, and I can’t get back to how I used to play him. He’s still shockingly squishy too

Thanks guys I’m so excited to use this with Deande soon! It’s be a great addition to her calculated risk helix! :wink: