Gearbox Community Badass: Kaleidodemon

(Master of Eeveelution) #21

I don’t even know what Twitch or Discord is, but I’ve heard a lot about of good things about you and your contributions to the community and I’ve seen you active in these here forums quite a lot, and so I congratulate you good sir and hope you will continue to raise awareness for this great game and contribute to this wonderful community!

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #22

https://www.twitch.tv/p/about

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #23

Thanks everyone. It’s so weird knowing that I’m a Gearbox Community Badass now. I’m not used to being recognized for anything I’ve ever done before really aside from some of my artwork as a teen.

(Chasing my Imago) #24

Good show GBX, @Kaleidodemon has always been a badass :smiley:

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #25

I still need to play Battleborn with a lot of you guys (and gals).

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #26

Oh wow, I just reread the first post and all of the typos. How did I miss all of those when I was writing up all of the answers to the questions Joe sent me? And Joe, you didn’t correct any of them! :sob:

(Influencer Guy) #27

I tried to give it a quick once over, but it was a pretty tight turnaround with this one (short week/holiday weekend). :frowning:

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #28

No worries. Seems we’re all a little busy with things. I’m still so excited that I even got this in the first place. It’s kind of surreal.