Gearbox Community Badass: lowlines

I always keep checking your site when playing Battleborn - it’s so very useful and impressive. Your work and dedication is amazing, thank you for being a part of the Battleborn community, and keep being Badass!

5 Likes

Liking spree! :heart:

1 Like

Anyone that went beyond the Battleplan to leave a comment for me deserves a like! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

(would like but used all my likes here: How many likes do you have?)
GBX ILL PAY YOU FOR MORE LIKES

2 Likes

Hey, Hey; congratulations, @lowlines! To be honest, i thought you were a dev, haha. Your stripper-filled congratulations cake is on it’s way!

4 Likes

Not expecting to see Jaimie on these forums. I like you sir

2 Likes

Excellent work.

That level of contribution is amazing.

1 Like

I HAVE THE BEST NEWS. Ashly Burch is going on SU. Either S or Lapis/Peridot, I’m guessing. Stoked either way

2 Likes

Holy damn really? I’m stoked! Also a new fusion would be dope…

1 Like

She said it on Twitter with a video of I believe children having a party lol. And I’ve been wanting one with Peri since she almost fused with Garnet.

1 Like

When I first read this earlier today I had no idea what you were talking about and was wondering why it was posted in this thread as I couldn’t see any relevance to the topic. Now that I do…HOLY CRAP that is awesome!!

2 Likes

SU? Care to fill me in?

Stephen Universe
But I don’t see the connection either
other then the gif I suppose

Just because of the gif and that it’s Ashly Burch, which voices some of the best lines in Gearbox games