Gearbox Community Badass: VaultHunter101

AAAAAAAA23-=403-50-43026=-06- I just noticed the tag and I was all, wait HAX. CONGRAAATS NEARBY CANADIAN FORUM HUMAN!

6 Likes

ME too. Aren’t sons great!

Grats VH101! We are grateful to your son for getting you interested in Borderlands which lead you here. You are an asset to this community :heart:

6 Likes

##At all times*

*Except when they’re preventing me from playing Borderlands by hogging the console!
7 Likes

That’s when you tell him that he is grounded “because reasons”, until you get your fill of whatever you want to play.

4 Likes

Doesn’t work on a 20+year-old college student who tops me by an inch.

Actually, I’m not really complaining. Since he’s been in college I probably have more hours on the console than he does (plus he has World of Tanks and the naval one on his laptop.) It’s still fun to sit down together and split-screen BL2 or Halo though - need to do that more often.

6 Likes

FINALLY YOU LEVELED UP TO BADASS. YAAAAAAAS.

To be honest, I thought you already were when this suggestion was originally pitched. Thats how badass you are.

11 Likes

Well done and well deserved.

7 Likes

Nice! Congrats VH. Well deserved. and I have to throw this out there:

It’s about time! :innocent:

6 Likes

As a former Community Badass my congratulations.

4 Likes

I don’t think there’s a “former”, any more than there’s a “former Marine”. Once a CB, always a CB…

5 Likes

Has anyone leveled up to Superbadass yet? :wink: I want to be ULTIMATE!!

Nice one @VaultHunter101, this is what i like to see in the forums, people who help.

4 Likes

@vaulthunter101

By the way…how many Vaults HAVE you found?

1 Like

All the ones in BL1, BL2, TPS, TftB, FO3, FO:NV, and almost all the ones in FO4. Please don’t ask me to add them all up though!

4 Likes

I meant in real life.

I KKOW you go out looking!

Lol!

Just kidding, old friend.

(or AM I?)

1 Like

Ah. Yes, well… There are an awful lot of real life vaults around here. ahem

1 Like

It’s…it’s…it’s beautiful!

falls to knees in awe

I do love their cheap, tasty coffee!

1 Like

Today I successfully looted a carrot cake and walnut muffin. With cream cheese frosting in the centre. And found a legendary RollUpTheRim Winner (free coffee). It was great!

2 Likes

A successful mission indeed!

1 Like

I’m the Dog’s Bollocks so don’t need to be a Bad Ass :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You also have one of my favourite avatars!

2 Likes