Gearbox do you guys hate ISIC?

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #121

Many? Nothe really he is fairly easy to deal with

(Skeksis Syl) #122

Which battleborn does he reign so heavily over? ISICs good I have no doubt about that but he has imo substantial drawbacks to how he performs. I think a lot of us are worried about him losing one of the only reasons to play him at this point which is his primary. There seems to be little consideration to improving his actual ability to tank

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #123

wait, battleborn aren’t supposed to trump other battleborn?

sooo…we need to all sit in corners like good boys and girls?

every battleborn needs some edge in some way, what’s isic’s edge if I may ask?(because I don’t play isic and you seem to think he’s incredibly powerful i’m asking you so that I may learn because most isic’s I play against go down fairly quickly)

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #124

ISICS trump is that of a consistently damaging tank that rids formations through tanking with wards and shield while damaging and teleporting, while his ult is the wake up call to the enemy to “get the hell down or die (especially other tanks)” however as of now he is just a gun turret with some tanking, his dash is hard to initiate or disrupt with to (and yes I main him)

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #125

fair enough, but what you described(minus the teleporting) can be accomplished with attikus as well via health regen.(not arguing but merely pointing out other possibilities as well) just not from a distance

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #126

Well I think it is more different then that while attikus is more how would I say, direct, in doing his work while late game he becomes a team player with less effective disrupting, ISIC is the opposite, being more team player early game with less disruption while late being a hold his own huge walking cannon turret with amazing disruption

(Lior) #127

Just buff rotating wards please @gRANT_ It should be better for both PvP and PvE.