Gearbox is gonna be at PAX East at the end of March with new games to reveal!

(vamilitaria4) #1

http://east.paxsite.com/schedule

This is your opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at Gearbox Software and Gearbox Publishing, along with the latest news and updates from the makers of Borderlands, Battleborn, Brothers in Arms, and more! We will have never-before-seen reveals, exclusives, and surprises, so don’t miss out!

Maybe the wait is gonna come to an end :eyes:

4 Likes
(Hi!) #2

PLEASE GOD, PLEASE.

GBX, you know what to do.

2 Likes
(FENIX400) #3

According to the current GBX streak on Twitter, four different announcements are planned so far.
If Gearbox really wants to show almost all its repertoire of projects in the PAX East, I find it hard to believe that they do not want to announce a game like BiA, whose development was confirmed in mid 2015 . Only for that I have some faith, but we are certainly already accustomed to disappointments. I would not be surprised if they say again “wE aRe NoT tO aNnOuNcE aNyThInG yEt”

1 Like
(DiBBs) #4

You’re about to be disappointed. Borderlands3 is the only announcement I heard about. That and a card game?

Maybe next year.

1 Like
(armitom) #5

No announcements again, not even a mention, I’m not surprised.

(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #6

And several indie games published by GBX, and a hint of Homeworld news sometime this year. But yes, no BiA mention other than the opening montage of GBX titles.

(vamilitaria4) #7

Well then here goes my hope that Gearbox Québec were solely working on BiA while the Frisco team would be 100% focused on BL3. To me that shows that GBX doesn’t give a crap anymore about us, no social media accounts for BiA, not a single kind of DLC/spin-ff or remaster to keep us hooked while waiting for the next title (Unlike the BL franchise), radio silence on the official GBX account at the 10 years of RtH30 and Hell’s Highway.
What we’ll get is a soulless piece of crap given no love by the developpers, I’m calling it.

10 years with complete silence, that’s what I call a spit in the face when you see that ALL GBX owned franchises at least get something. You can only pull on the rope so long until it breaks.

(Hi!) #8

Hmm. Trying to express my feelings, and I’m struggling to come up- wait, nope, I’ve got it!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!11

(Currahee) #9

Mickity in a nutshell at PAX 2019
bascially%20mikeity

2 Likes
(Hi!) #10

I’ve waited this long - I can handle another decade. :fist: