Gearbox ruined my life

I brought this game fully expecting it too ship with a realized unicorn (as advertised) and it came with just an in game “buttstallion”, whater the that is posed to be?

Main point of These nerfs are un called for. They are what kill the game. Always da nerf nevar the buff,

Gearbox you broke my stronk tankgril Moze with all these nerves to MY game she worthless now can’t do even normal mad playthru bc of you!

*Tosses 14 grenades in rapid succession.

ALL of the nerves with no buffs is bad way to be. If you narf sumthings you must buff Ron teh Bear.

*Tosses 23 more grenades in rapid succession.

Geabox worst developer it shouldn’t take weaks to play the game bad in this state. My no mom paid over 90 dollars for the game already for me just to beta test your very bad game and now you need my l33t skill to play u rifht

*Tosses a deluge of 425 grenades *spends 2 hours picking up Legendarys

Now no loot in game but white and green AND You broke my skills because it not a Pvp game why so you EVEN CARE ITS NOT EVEN PCP GAME IT PVE let me oh peed!!

ALSO my Flak he’s broke now two it takes 6 seconds to kill all the boss bar instead of 3 seconds thank you PLX NERF AGAIN. Even Salbado waasnt this bad I’ m a Brodyland vateran played this games 20 years now

I demand a refun and repercussion be paid me worse game ever GEARBOX KILLED MY WIFE thank you Randy Pitchfork killed my life

Edit: my wife is alife she makingnscreams like dying Randy Picthflops nads my wife come out nekid Randy Pitchdork did BANGED MY WIFE bad graphics not all good

68 Likes

I smell a major malfunction :rofl:
Honestly why did you do this.

4 Likes

Satire on point.

7 Likes

Okay some of those points were good, but this still got me laughing like crazy, damn thats a good post xD

2 Likes

Still laughing,this is gold.
Genius.

Salbado is my new go to pet name.:rofl:

4 Likes

It still is broken :wink:. So what are they complaining about?

1 Like

I mean, some complaints are legit, but this was still mildly amusing.

I’m assuming this thread is going to get locked though.

1 Like

These are 95% of the people that come to create a thread.Why should it be locked.Let them see how they look really.
Its a great satire.

7 Likes

Because it’s an attack on people who have (some) legitimate complaints.

There’s a reason the majority of the threads are negative. There’s a lot of negative things that need to be addressed. I would’ve much rather seen this game released around holiday season but in a much more… functional state

3 Likes

You did steal this from certain comment in certain video but i did have a laugh so i will let it slide this time, you are warned :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I mean…its so over the top I dont think it can be offensive to anyone.

Its comedy.

1 Like

Reserving my space in a GOAT thread.

Selling first page post placement position just send dms.

1 Like

Comedy and offensive go hand in hand.

Dave chappelle, ring a bell? Rhyme unintentional.

2 Likes

I am so glad others were able to determine this as satire for me. I was laughing and feeling bad for OP typing skills before I read the replies.

1 Like

I would not be surprised if someone comes and actually gets the wrong idea.Actually that would be even better.

2 Likes

Should b nixer to peeple you have no what is in life my keybroud only haves 5 keys left. When I play Moze I rolled my face on too hard and broke all the keys off. She my main even after narfs because she’s only str8 m8 like me in game

8 Likes

This is gold, thanks for the laugh

1 Like

This was comedy gold, nice work!!

1 Like

btw you should share this post in fb group, lol

2 Likes

Honestly I was hoping borderlands 3 would ruin my life lmao. Borderlands 2 sucked up so much of my time but I loved every minute of it. Because of constant nerfs and bugs I’m losing the desire to play. So thank you? Might deep clean the house this weekend or take a walk in the park.

3 Likes