Gearbox Support Not Responding?!?! PLEASE HELP!

I messaged Gearbox Support about an issue and I got a response back on June 26th (just 2 days later) saying that they would get it taken care of no problem but first they were needing someone additional information and a few screenshots which was nothing unusual of course but here it is almost 3 weeks later and I still haven’t heard back from them. I cut them a little slack with it being close to July 4th but I probably should heard something back from them by now, right??? Has anyone else spoken with them in the past 2 or 3 weeks or experienced something similar when dealing with Gearbox Support!!! Any response would be GREATLY appreciated, thank you! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They really took too long to respond. i just spam the follow up button. At the end of the day, their solution don’t work. :sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Hit “Reply” to the last email you received from them and just ask for a progress update. My past dealings with GBX support have been pretty quick (2-3 days) for simple things. I’d also check your spam folder, just in case. Those PN2 heads and skins are a pain though - they just don’t seem to want to go into the HC version of the game.

2 Likes

I checked my spam folder, nothing in there so I emailed them back asking for a progress update like you suggested so :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: but in any case, thanks for the advice! :sweat_smile:

1 Like