Gender-bend Cosplays!

It’s no secret that the Borderlands community has a knack for creating amazing cosplays. With such a rich universe of characters, it’s easy to see how creative people can find inspiration in the range of diversity
that is Borderlands. As if that level of multiplicity wasn’t enough, some cosplayers take things a step further by creating gender-bent cosplays. In other words, they choose to portray a character that is the gender opposite of themselves. Needless to say, this makes for interesting and very entertaining looks! You can check out just a few of these creations below. Which one is
YOUR favorite?

Sian Flexington Hancock as Handsome Jack:

Matt S. as “Manthena”:

Erin Hyles as Vaughn (Tales From the Borderlands):

Ryan Bradley as “Man Moxxi”:

Gogo Incognito as “Handsome Jackie”:

Ethan and Lauren Brandt (Thousand Faces Cosplay) as a Psycho and Man Moxxi:

Josh Phelan and Tori McKenna (Cool By Proxy Productions) as Mordecai and Lilith:

Addie Naylor as Kreig:

Rascal as Psychos:

6 Likes

Ryan Bradley as Man Moxxi :heart_eyes_cat: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Does Mike have to watch out now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No…

…Maybe…
:3

3 Likes

lolol

1 Like

I remember seeing a Lady Krieg in the BL FB page once.

1 Like

I would’ve liked to see this one actually.

Updated OP w/ a couple Lady Kreig / Lady Psycho additions!

Also, you guys can feel free to add images too, just make sure to give credit. :smile:

1 Like

@Montayva88 of Montayvas Cosplay and props as femordecai.

4 Likes

A true classic!

1 Like

Very nice little collection.

Here is Raining Neon as Salvador.

3 Likes

Oooh remember seeing this gal months ago. And i remember falling in love immediately after .

…Am I coming off too strong?

Thanks for posting her, daerksiea.

Edit - apparently I did come off too strong. It won’t let me “like” your post. I get a pop up saying “525 OK”

3 Likes

Finishes lighting candles and pouring wine.

No, not at all… Now, what kind of bread would you like? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice cosplay (and beautiful girl).

1 Like

I followed Raining Neon on Twitter for a while. She’s a pretty cool girl.

1 Like

Awesome stuff.

Cause ■■■■ it right? I’m bored. And ■■■■ it again, another one for Jo. (@Kitty_Jo)

Her as Scooter.

5 Likes

Fem-Scooter! Rad!

1 Like

Thanks for the love, Joe! If people want to see more pictures of our genderbent Mordecai (and her BFF Bloodwing) as well as the Firehawk (not to mention our Maya and Zer0, Tori’s custom Vladof bikini, or our upcoming Pool Party Maya, and genderbent Rhys and Fiona) you can check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/coolbyproxyproductions or on our website at www.coolbyproxy.com.

2 Likes

That all sounds amazing!