Genericktag Pitches Ideas For Season 2 Operations

The full title of this thread is actually “Genericktag Gets Bored At 1AM Resulting In Pitches for Ideas for Theoretical Season 2 Operations.”

OP 1: El Dragon and the Independent Wrestling Scene

El Dragon has fallen on hard times. Bodyguarding for the Hemsworths just doesn’t support the lifestyle this leaping luchador had become accustomed to while at the top of the LLC’s premier wrestling league. Looking to relive the glory days, Dragon goes to a place that doesn’t care about age, performance enhancing augments, or quote unquote “career ending injuries:” the indie wrestling scene! Will Dragon be able to find a place amongst up and coming stars? Will he learn a lesson about humility and rediscover the love he once held for the noble sport of professional wrestling? And what is the true identity of the mysterious masked robot-suited wrestler known only as “Avon?”

OP 2: Orendi and the Miss Solus Beauty Pageant

While reading her favourite magazine, Cosmic Politan, Orendi the Chaos Witch sees an ad for the beauty contest of the century: The Miss Solus Pageant! Convinced she has what it takes to be named “Most Superficially Beautiful Woman in the Solar System,” Orendi drags her friends to the LLC arcship where the pageant is being held so that she can sign up. As Orendi uses her varimorph abilities to try and impress the judges, Shayne and Aurox: Teen Detectives discover that the contest is rigged in favour of it’s evil billionaire sponsor’s new fourth wife, who just so happens to be the spokeswoman for his new line of Do-It-Yourself plastic surgery kits. It’s up to Shayne, Aurox and Orendi to overcome the odds and show that true beauty lies on the inside. BECAUSE THAT’S WHERE THE GUTS ARE!

I had another idea but it didn’t turn out funny and now it’s past 2AM. Them’s the breaks.

10 Likes

I didn’t see anything about “Toby’s Friendship Raid 2: The Return of Nega-Toby” in this…

I assume it was unspokenly requested…?

6 Likes

Drops of sweat began to form on Reyna’s brow as she took in the sight in front of her. Two Toby’s? She moved her laser pistol back and forth between them. Had Toby grown a goatee lately? She didn’t remember him being red either, but maybe it was just a bad sunburn. This had been easy when one was in a giant stolen mech suit. But now…

“Which one do I shoot?” Reyna asked herself. “WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT?”

6 Likes

“The Battle Against Nerfs” - Follow Melka, Ambra and El Dragon (I know he’s been buffed now but still) as the fight to stop the evil Grunt (Grant :stuck_out_tongue:) from draining all their powers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Toby and Nega-Toby, stupified, stop fighting and turn to Reyna in disbelief.

TOBY:
WHAT THE HELL, REYNA?! YOU SHOOT THE ONE THAT YOU HAVEN’T KNOWN FOR 12 YEARS!! YOU KNOW, THE ONE WHO DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A PENGUIN?!

Reyna shoots Toby in a leg, who falls down clutching it.

TOBY (in pain):

#AAAH!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

(Your post made me laugh hard, and warranted a response, haha. :slight_smile:)

5 Likes

furiously taking notes

https://33.media.tumblr.com/19baa38a2f91e7bc89c4030b0546b8db/tumblr_nglbqczyrT1u3x0l5o1_500.gif
6 Likes

Don’t forget the part where everybody dies!

ISIC:
EVERYBODY DIES!! HOORAY!! EVERYBODY DIES!!

4 Likes

How about we make this a group effort and all pitch ideas for Season 2 Operations?

Ghalt and the Battle of the Bros
So while Montana and Nova fly off to investigate that signal at that Jennerit Outpost (in the Demon Bear Op), Ghalt is off with the Mikes and there’s a Rogue faction of Mike’s that kidnap King Mike demanding to overthrow the current hierarchy. They are led by President Mike. Negotiations go on hold while a rescue mission is put together to save the King and subdue the Mikes that have betrayed their fellow bros. The key resolution being that the Rogue Mikes went rogue over some silly misunderstanding and over the course of 10 runs of “talking while shooting” they realize they were wrong and they decide disband the Rogue Mikes (much to Whiskey Foxtrot’s dismay who sides with them for the lolz). Rather than fighting minions or varelsi (though these could rock up as a random encounters), you instead fight Rogue Mikes who have donned Rogue colors and commando headbands with facial paint. I hope you got a good strat for endless waves of Frag Grenades!

Also this operation could take place at multiple locations. A spaceship, one of the moons of Nylo, an asteroid chunk in the Detritus Ring.

2 Likes

I haven’t slept in two days and can’t come up with anything witty, but how about some Caldarius outside of his armor? Maybe some of his time in prison (because I wouldn’t mind some more of Hylis’ snarky ass) or in the Pits.

Though, I would love the ladies’ MiNIONS AND MaZES as a Tiny Tina-esque dlc, if only for the whimsy of it.

One about Pendels and his greatest assassination, or an assassination gone wrong

Alani and something similar to the lost city of Atlantis.

2 Likes

I see Ghalt operation, I likey.

Kid Ultra and the Pilot of the Century!

Kid Ultra has been pitching a highly marketable and profitable take on the Battleborn’s journey through Solus via Holovid adventures, turning the Battleborn into their own superhero identities in that unique Kid Ultra spin. However, reality messes with fiction as a Magnus who believes himself to be the villain of the hour does a hostile takeover and turns the opening pilot into a life or death game of survival! Will Kid Ultra and the Battleborn survive? Will we ever see El Dragon make an appearance in an Operation? Will Kid Ultra’s show ever get approval from the higher ups at the LLC? Will Phoebe ever confess her true feelings? Find out, if this silly thing ever becomes reality!

2 Likes

OP 3: Yankers in Yonkers

An argument between Phoebe and Kleese causes their experiment with Varelsi portal technology to go awry, accidentally sending the unsuspecting trio of Ghalt, Shayne, and Aurox across dimensions into modern day Yonkers, New York. Now, the misplaced Battleborn must use their Rogue wits and UPR training to survive in a world they know next to nothing about.

Can Shayne keep Aurox under wraps while living in an apartment that doesn’t allow pets? How will Ghalt deal with the bossy landlord, “Mean” Mr. Cassidy? And can Phoebe and Kleese finally work together to bring back their friends, or are the Yankers in Yonkers doomed to watch Yankees games forever?

1 Like

Pendles and the Last Reward

Pendles has left the thieving behind - but is called back from retirement when Galiea offers him the opportunity to track down an old Priestess who is responsible for turning her into who she is. A pulp adventure like no other ensues!

3 Likes

Sounds like a sitcom.

1 Like

Bingo!