Get the Gift of Mayhem with a Week of Holiday Rewards!

Celebrate Mercenary Day with a week of Borderlands 3 rewards themed around the holiday season!

This holiday season is a time to make peace on Earth and mayhem in the Borderlands. We’re celebrating the winter merriment of Mercenary Day with an entire week of themed gifts starting tomorrow, December 13, with eight gifts in total for all you good little Vault Hunters!

Each day, we’ll share a new goodie on the official Borderlands Twitter page, including some SHiFT codes that will send holiday gifts to your in-game mailbox. You can redeem SHiFT codes here on Borderlands.com, on the Gearbox SHiFT site, or via the in-game Social menu in Borderlands 3, so you have plenty of ways to claim your presents before these time-limited SHiFT codes expire on January 10, 2020.* If you don’t have a free SHiFT account yet, you can set one up on the Gearbox SHiFT site.

To spread the good cheer for this season of giving, you can share the magic of mayhem by buying your loved ones a discounted copy of Borderlands 3, with savings of up to 35% happening this month.** As for what gifts await you this week, check back on this page to see what we’ve unwrapped so far!

*Codes expire 1/10/20 at 11:59pm PT. Borderlands 3 and SHiFT account required to redeem. Each code may be redeemed once (1) per SHiFT account.
**Offer valid at participating retailers while supplies last. Offer availability, product inventory, pricing, and game formats may vary by retailer and region. Offer on PlayStation®4 and Epic Games Store ends 8:00am PST 12/16/19 (and equivalent time zones where offer is available). Offer on Xbox One ends 2:00am PST 12/14/19 (and equivalent time zones where offer is available). No rainchecks.

December 13th’s Gift of Mayhem:

December 14th’s Gift of Mayhem:

December 15th’s Gift of Mayhem:

December 16th’s Gift of Mayhem:

December 17th’s Gift of Mayhem:

December 18th’s Gift of Mayhem:

December 19th’s Gift of Mayhem (also live until Jan 10th):

25 Likes

Aight that was cute, the animation made me all nostalgic.

5 Likes

Are we getting Haunted Snowmen until Valentines Day? :smiley:

10 Likes

I’m hoping one of those gifts for me (I’ve been a good little boy/Vault Thief) is that Fl4k Anubis head. Please Santa Krieg!

2 Likes

Cute.

Hey, I’ll send those flying Santas after you!

JK. This is going to be our Christmas “event”, and the DLC will be out next week! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I recognize the animated Christmas movie the art style references, but drawing a blank on the name and it’s bugging me!

It reminds me of the 1964 Christmas special Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

6 Likes

Rankin/Bass productions and, as @Noelle_GBX said, that Rudolph film.

1 Like

What a joke of an event.
“pad our twitter follows so we can celebrate how many people love us!”

1 Like

Dude, they’re shift codes. You don’t need to follow twitter to get them.

Besides, it shouldn’t be expected to get some sort of huge update when a larger DLC is literally right around the corner.

4 Likes

They have had shift codes for a while, and you do not have to follow their account to get them.
Out of all the things to complain about you pick that?

2 Likes

Kay, this is really sweet, pulls at the heart strings. Reminds me of a bunch of Christmas specials. Rudolph, The drummer boy, A year without Santa Claus, I forget the last name of one…Saint Nick I think? A cute little special used with this style of puppetry to tell a whimsical tale of Santa’s origins.

Been awhile since I’ve seen this style. Even if it’s advertising, I love it to pieces. Good job to the folks down there who came up with this. I love it.

5 Likes

If you’re nice, we can update this post with them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

I can certainly be nice!
And I also apologize if my tone was excessively rude.
Its a character flaw I’m still working on.

10 Likes

How many ‘cherries on top’ does this cost exactly?

I thought the ad was just great. Good job to whichever team put it together!

2 Likes

Hey @Noelle_GBX, so does this mean we won’t get a fleshed out “Mercenary Day” event?
And if yes then which other holidays could we expect something similar to the Heck Hole?
Not complaining, I’m sure we’ll get cool goodies from you guys!

1 Like

I would like to know the answer to this as well… However if I were to speculate its only due to the release window of the first paid dlc. I’m sure that next year they will have time they want/need to doing the holiday event justice that they couldn’t afford to put people on this year. I’m also hoping that next year the Bloody Harvest will start and end a week or so earlier - so we don’t go straight from ghosts to new content, but again this is all speculation.

1 Like

This year, we won’t have an event during December like Bloody Harvest.
But it is still the season of giving, and we are still giving some things away. :slight_smile:

9 Likes