Getting ready to uninstall. Got lots of Zane sntnl cryo weapons

I’ve come to the end of my interest in this one. Back to BL2 . I have all but fire Redistributor at level 53, and tons of others. Send a friend request to RMANCL and just put what you’re looking for in the message, and I’ll send what I’ve got.

Darn not at home right now, could you please keep me a rad redistributor sntnl cryo if you have one? (psn: RHAAAALoovely)

I’m not either. When I get home I will get one out. Send me a request if you don’t see one by the time you get home

1 Like

FR sent.

Just saw PS4 NVM. thanks anyways.

Contacted on PSN. I can take any Zane specific gear at 53, preferably with sntnl cryo if you have.

Heyas, not home at the moment but do you have any gear left? PSN Is kevin_1557

Sorry to hear you’ve reached a peak! What was it that made you finally lose interest?

instead of uninstalling hear me out, go off meta no guardian rank no ase annoints no seein dead. play again and see if you are not enjoying the game.

1 Like

Hehe…well you ARE in the PS4 forum :wink:

The lack of content, the sleepwalking through content with Zane, etc. it’s not a bad game, but as it stands right now, I can’t justify playing the takedown constantly. There’s just nothing left to do for me and I have no interest in leveling up new, uninspired characters through that horrific storyline…

1 Like

Sent

1 Like

Sent you a bunch

1 Like

hello ! I just sent you a fr ^^
any help would be so much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thanks for your generosity !

Got an emp5 to send in 40 minutes and a few other things for you. Mail can’t be sent until then as I’ve reached my limit

1 Like

:star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
I can’t thank you enough !!

Ok sent everything that I had that was asked for. Thanks all…enjoy.

1 Like

Sorry if im late, but do you still have any jakobs, torgue, or vladof SNTNL cryo weapons leftover?