Getting to op8 (Currently op4)

So, basically, I want to get to op8. However, I just get slaughtered whenever I go to digistruct peak. I would love to have someone help me a little with my build or gear, help me farm some better weapons, help me get through the digistruct map or just simply running me through 4 times. My gamertag is ji e toy, add me if you’re willing to help, or for anything else on BL2 or the presequel.

Edit: I play on GMT+1, usually late afternoons and evenings to 12pm, or all day on weekends. Message me if I’m playing something else.

What is your current Character and Build? What equipment do you typically use (weapons, shield, class mod, relic) and what level is your current equipment? You can use the following link to generate a URL that you could post here showing your current Build:

http://bl2skills.com/

I would offer to help you with DigiStrict Peak but since you are GMT+1 and since my new Internet is much slower than my old Internet was, that probably wouldn’t be a good idea. I am GMT -5 and would most likely experience too much lag. But, I might be able to make some recommendations for good equipment and a Build for DigiStruct Peak.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

I can join and help you. I’m GMT -8 and usually get on around 7 pm your time.

@Poisd2Strike
I’m currently trying out some of the Axton builds on this forum, I find that the pure dps builds give me loads of damage, however, I do have some trouble staying alive, so I might go for a more survivable build.

As for gear, I currently have a hammerbuster (I hate the single shot weapons) and use the moxxi smg good touch. I also have a practicable corrosive interfacer at lvl 72, which I got very recently. It rips through shields, but then stops doing damage at the flesh:( My last gun is a night pitchfork lvl 72. I also have a lvl 72 cohesion corrosive invader, lvl72 consummate hellfire, lvl72 Quik Drawler Badaboom, and a lvl 72 Zammechat White Death.
I have an op2 bee, lvl50 slayer of terra mod, lvl72 lobbed quasar, and a lvl72 breath of the seraphs.
My BAR are at 18000, which is about 9% extra per stat.

@BTK420247 I’ll add you!

I would recommend a build that balances DPS with Survivability, without sacrificing too much DPS. I am by no means an Axton expert, so checking out the various Axton threads is probably a good idea. I would recommend staying away from mostly Non-elemental weapons, unless you take the skill that boosts damage from Non-elemental weapons. You might want to farm for an at level Bee shield, since the capacity on the Bee is somewhat low. Also, you should probably farm Knuckledragger for an at level Hornet (Corrosive) Pistol. It will be very useful against Loader and Surveyors. You might want to consider farming for and using an at level Legendary Soldier or Legendary Engineer COM, instead of the lvl 50 Slayer of Terramorphous. Also, you might want to consider using an at level Bone of the Ancients or possibly a Relic that boosts Explosive Damage.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M