GG GB on (some) of the road map items!

I made another thread with concerns about the upcoming mayhem 2.0 info in the road map. It’s only fair to also post the positives that sound pretty promising.

Performance and stability: seems like this is coming slower than everyone wants/expects but at least it’s coming (allegedly). Only time will tell how effective it will be but the game needs it badly.

Bank expansion: this is badly needed now but good to know that it’s coming and will at least double the current bank space with the first DLC and then add more with other DLC. Sucks we have to wait till the end of the year but at least it’s in the works.

More dedicated loot from bosses: seems like a much requested feature and the benefits are self explanatory. Too many world drops is just a bit aggravating for farming gear.

Character buffs for mayhem: cool.

More vending machines: yay.

Skippable cinematics: please lord.

My only complaint for any of this is the wait for this stuff to go live but regardless GG GB.

1 Like

More dedicated loot from bosses: seems like a much requested feature and the benefits are self explanatory. Too many world drops is just a bit aggravating for farming gear.

I’ve already said this in the patch notes thread but I think Circles of Slaughter and Proving Grounds should also get some form of dedicated loot pools.

1 Like

I would like the circles and grounds to have increased type. Each different.

So one circle is more smgs and one is more shields.

That would be neat. For when you want a new shield but can’t really be bothered to read up on which you want.

1 Like