Gil, the Zen Goliath

Oh nothing, just Goliath things, after being shot by my Godfinger from long distance. Lol. He stayed fairly docile, without his helmet, so I got closer to check him out.

I’m guessing this happens sometimes with multiple-projectile impacts? I’ve never had it happen in my game that I noticed. I’m amused.

3 Likes

I’ve seen that fairly often… not sure how to cause it (though I often snipe from long distance). I’ve even had one ‘unrage’, where he pulled his head back into place like that after marauding around for quite some time.

4 Likes

:laughing: I’ve never seen this, despite sniping helmets all the time. I’ve seen the “reversed” glitch, where he goes into rage mode, but keeps his guns, pads and move set.

:astonished: Very cool!

2 Likes

So Goliaths are basically very large bandits with an alien inside them?

2 Likes

“My god, he’s like some credible hulk!”

1 Like

No, it’s the other way around. Aliens are scary monsters with a Goliath inside them. :crazy_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I recently had the same thing happen in what appears to be the same location. I like to get the Goliaths raging and lead them to all the other enemies and hopefully up the hill to Mobley and Gettle. This time, however, the last remaining Goliath went docile. He would swing if I poked him with a melee weapon, but would go back to docile as I backed off. He wouldn’t cooperate in beating up Gettle for me.

2 Likes