Give Away Gamma Burst Load Out, pestilence and red suit

Hi all. Here’s the 8 items 1 winner will receive. I will pick one random winner via google rng. If you comment post number matches you win. Please limit entries to one per person. If ya enter more than once I will count your submissions invalid. I will pick a winner in 6 hours from now. At 9:02pm PST.

Tell me a joke, a conspiracy theory, fun fact, or what you love most about BL3 in your reply.

Good luck all.

2 Likes

Thing I like most about borderlands 3 - it doesn’t take itself to serious

3 Likes

If I win,give to closest person that replied,I love this game but hate they went loot tinks instead of llms. Nice way of setting up a contest btw. I’m good on gear,as I’m where I want to be with my mayhem 3 Fl4k. Cheers.

3 Likes

Wow that’s an amazing Bounty Hunter COM, so I must enter this. The thing I love most about BL3 are the reworked trees. The fact that each vault hunter has 3 action skills and augments for them was a pretty cool idea. The skills may need some balancing still, but once they get there, there will be potential for a lot of different builds. The fact that there are actually multiple viable builds already is impressive.

2 Likes

I am really enjoying the gimmicky builds. I am really hoping they give us a bit more in the way of a solid Iron Bear build… And a solid pet build.

3 Likes

Wow great set. Thing I love most about BL3 is people doing great stuff like this.

3 Likes

:point_down: This Guy Rocks!!!

2 Likes

6 post. Went to google RNG and set the min to 1 and max to 6. Generates and… 1

Congrats to @blackoutbill

2 Likes