Giving free legendaries [Done]

Have like 24 hours to get the game done looking for anything for a siren

GT: Unguiding

I don’t have any siren specific items, but I do believe shotguns are the most useful for them. Would you like my brainstormer?

Sorry, but someone already laid claim to the Anointed Faisar. I can send you the other one though.

List updated.

No thank you. I will check back though!

Alright, I’ll take it since a regular one is hard to come by. Kinda wish it dealt more damage but I think I can make it work. What do you wish to have for it? I haven’t gotten around to updating my list again, but I picked up a blood letter and deathless from graveward recently.

got a face puncher you can spare?

You can take it. I use a One Punch and Flakker mainly. Keep in mind though i won’t be able to mail it to you until around 1am EST since I’m on the job atm.

it was sent to you in the mail

Ok. Also, I haven’t updated my list yet, but I picked up a bloodletter and deathless from graveward before I left my house.

I already have both of those, just a face puncher if you have 1

Yeah, I still have it. Don’t know what it does, but I don’t care for it.

the gun shots count as a melee

Sounds like something Amara would love.

What’s your gamertag?

B4d w01f

I’m looking fpr flesh melter victory rush with pistol, vladof or gun perk. And a. Corrosive infinity with terror perks flak. KrippleMan I have a bunch of guns relics and a good few class mods. Plz ask, if I have, it’s yours :blush: thanks if you can help

Sent.

I don’t believe I have any of those, especially Flak items since I don’t play him.