Glitch: Receiving Digital Deluxe & Pre-Order Bonus Rewards Multiple Times

Platform: Xbox One
Gamertag: Nos37
Match ID: 20160526-20048236-b1ff-4067-b426-cd7112ecfba3

First off, I would like to point out that I had pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition. Earlier today, I was toward the end of a losing match when I was removed and given the notification “Lost connection to Xbox Live.” This wasn’t exactly true as I was still in my Xbox Live Party and able to communicate with members. I was returned to the title screen and had to sign in again. Upon signing in, I saw an exclamation mark over the Command menu indicating that I had new content.

Here’s what I noticed:

• Battleborn (15 new)
  • All of the Cyber skins, and various taunts from the Digital Deluxe bonus
  • All of the Gold skins from the Pre-Orer bonus
  • Gear (1 new)
  • 3x Legendary Loot Packs from the Digital Deluxe bonus. (These were open-able, awarded legendary gear, and were able to deposit into my Gear Bank.)
  • Career (3 new)
  • “Firstborn,” “Elite,” and “Season Pass Holder”

Despite having the three “new” titles form the bonuses I was unable to see them in my title list. I quit out of Battleborn, re-launched it, and was rewarded all of the bonuses (including the 3x Legendary Loot Packs) again. The titles were view-able in my title list this time, however. As tempted as I was to continue exploiting this, I came here to notify the developers. I included my gamertag and Match ID at the top of this post.

3 Likes

Same lol

Same! I suggest don’t look a gift horse in the mouth and take the free loot!