Gold Key Code Not Working

Neither of these codes are working on the XBox One.

We’re still working on getting Borderlands: The Handsome Collection’s loyalty rewards online. In the meantime, use these SHiFT codes to unlock 25 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel to help you get started! These codes will expire on March 31, 2015 – so use them before then!

BL2:
Xbox 360 / Xbox One: CJC33-KHBCW-FHF6Z-C6JTB-F9395

BL:TPS
Xbox 360/Xbox One: 555JT-6TTT9-KCFJX-CXT33-T3FBC

What error message are you receiving when you enter them?

I entered them in last night, as well as one of my friends (who was at a different location) and they worked for us. And we both have X1s.

It just says code redemption failed. Code you have entered cannot be redeemed

I notified the team and they’re lookin into it as we speak. Thanks for the heads up, guys!

@mdaro Could you provide us with your support ID? https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/entries/60887680-Finding-my-SHiFT-Support-ID-in-Borderlands-The-Pre-Sequel

Could anyone else experiencing this issue also please send me a PM with their SHiFT ID in-game, SHiFT Email Address, and code that they are having issues with?

Does re-accepting SHiFT Terms and Conditions, then restarting your console help for anyone else?

Didn’t work for me…
It says that I redeemed the code on BL2, yet I have no keys. This is disappointing.

My keys showed up in the Shift vending maching and I picked them up, but when I got back on later, it said I had no keys.

For those missing keys that they previously had in-game, make sure you are fully connected and authenticated with SHiFT before entering into the game from the main menu before each session.

For those receiving an error when redeeming keys, we have heard reports that a hard reset of your console may help.

My shift codes say they cannot be redeemed, like they are already used. These are for the 25 keys and I tried others with no luck. Xbox One. Not sure if I need support ticket or… ?

What do we do if the code was accepted but will not show up in game for BL2?

Seems hard reset worked! I will have to check to see if I actually have the keys, but at least they were redeemed this time…

They said redeemed but they won’t show up in game bl2