Golden Key allocation

For the past few years we get golden keys on Facebook and Twitter every two weeks.
First two week - Borderlands 2
Second two week - Borderlands TPS

With the Borderlands remaster now having a chest and golden keys, what’s the period going to be? Is it not going to be;
First two week - Borderlands 2
Second two week - Borderlands TPS
Third two weeks - Borderlands remaster

That makes a longer time (obviously) between key drops per title. And with some being useless to me (I’ve redeemed max TPS keys and never use them, since I launch TPS like once every two months) I’ll be waiting longer for useful keys.
Might consider increasing the frequency to, say, 10 days from 14 or something.
Greedily yours,
–RoA

Interestingly enough, I never felt that I NEEDED golden keys in BL1. Usable gear was pretty much always there, either through drops, chests, or vending machines.

BL2 was a bit more on a stingy side, IMHO (plus I’m not into farming gear…).

I agree with that, I’ve been using GKs in the remaster and yes, I’ve found better gear myself (as I mentioned elsewhere, I’m getting more legendary drops that I did when I first played BL). But out of 15 I’ve spent so far, I have found one useful shield and one good sniper.
–RoA

The golden keys to me are something that just accumulate and I use them when leveling other characters if they hit a dryspell of gear upgrades.

1 Like