Golden keys suddenly disappearing on applying Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack?

(Cronax) #1

I recently picked the game back up with one of my friends, he already had a lvl 50 character but had never redeemed any golden key codes, so we did so together. After spending a few of them he decided to get the Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack so he could level his character up higher, but after doing so his Golden Key count suddenly got reset to 0! Is there anything he can do about this or is it normal that this happens upon applying that upgrade pack? I was thinking of getting it as well, but if it costs me all my golden keys I’ll wait a while longer…

[color=steelblue]No, this is certainly not normal, and may or may not have been a coincidence.

The loss/resset of golden keys may have been related to another bug being the badass rank reset bug, where a reset of golden keys can also occur. Installing the UVH upgrade pack or any DLC is not known to be a cause of the BAR/golden key reset.

In the event of a BAR/golden key count reset, you can contact Gearbox Software Support for further assistance; they may be able to restore lost BAR and golden keys. You can use the following link to contact support: https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new [/color]