Good Heroes to pair with Montana?

Does anyone know any good heroes to pair with Montana? If so what’s the best way to use them.

The obvious choices are Miko or Reyna (or both).

Any solid DPS is a good pick (Oscar Mike)

And, Boldur can work… He’s a decent tank , but short enough where you can fire over him.

Strangely enough, my buddy and I play Montana Thorn a lot and do pretty well. I’m not sure if there’s actually any synergy or if we’re just both decent.

Um yeah Miko is a great choice, but Miko seems like a great choice for any team. Really I feel Montana can work with almost any assault or support.

I played miko and it did help but leveling with her is a pain unless I’m missing something.

I like having a Rath or Phoebe with me when I play Montana. Having something to sneak up and take out the enemy snipers is always nice. I find that Montana can also do a pretty good job against benedict too, which helps your melee friends in return.

Alani, Caldarius, Mellka, Miko, Deande, Rath, Ghalt, Orendi, Oscar Mike and Whiskey Foxtrot are all great combos. Most are all far smaller than Monty, which makes it easier to maneuver around him. They all have a second snare/stun/slow that can either line Monty up for a killing barrage from his chaingun, or give him an extra bug out moment if things go bad. And their ults generally compliment Monty’s for his ability to take far more damage even while focused, giving them plenty of time to line their ults up perfectly.