Gravity Rumble is AMAZING!

I’m a huge fan of jumping higher than normal after maining Pendles and currently with Rath on his double jump. It’s a must have helix for me when playing with these 2 characters. It’s very effective for both offense and defense but now with this mode… it has become my favorite mode. Bye bye to Incursion You have been replaced… temporarily

4 Likes

This is the first thing on my To-Do-llist when I´ll start up BB today^^
I imagine faster movement alone will be amazing, let aside the jumps.

2 Likes

It feels like Matrix with Rath on double jump. It’s a lot of fun!

1 Like

It’s sooooo much fun!

Remember to spam offhand Melee, as its damage is increased for the event!

I always spam it with Rath on regular Incursion. It’s great to catch up to Benedict and fight him in the sky lol.

I love the Off-hand animation for Rath, but rarely use it. That´s why I´m rather excited to get done with work, have´nt had time to play for a month now.

Although I think I´ll jump gloriously into death, as usual.

Only once I had the luck to shredder Benny inflight with the red helicopter of doom. I aim to recreate this incident this weekend, maybe I´m lucky again xD

1 Like

I’ve gotten so used to the antigravity now that when I played Draft the other day, I was wondering why my characters weren’t jumping as high. I just love being able to defy physics for so long. Definitely the best when you’re playing as someone like Benny, Deande or Mell. Using the off-had melee is hilarious too as when you hit someone, they start floating away. This beats Warfare Rumble in my books any day.

1 Like

PHOENIX on Mic Saturday: I love being able to destroy the laws of physics!

@Phoenix-2613

2 Likes

I don’t know about the ranged toons but my new found love towards melee characters have made me enjoy them even more in this mode. When El Dragon is fighting another melee in the sky it feels like I’m witnessing dragon ball z lol

4 Likes

You’ve just somehow reminded me of that Montana that we quick meleed off the map. :joy_cat: Poor guy. At least he flew gracefully.

1 Like

For once I’ve taken much enoyment into Rath’s off hand melee… Finally Dx

Being able to master juggle people across amazing distances with the off hand was overwhelmingly delightful.

1 Like