Greate Game Bad Decisions

The game is fun, it has a lot potencial and heart put into it but is full of poor choices and it makes me sad that almost no one is playing this fun and now free to play game! If someone knows a proper way to report this (like send us your opinion site or something of gearbox) let me know because i would love to, for now this is the closest I could find (sorry also for the bad english it isn’t my mother tongue hope is good enough)

WHY HAVING A DIFFERENT SERVER FOR EVERY CONTRY AND YOU CAN’T CHANGE THE SERVER IN GAME??

It makes you feel like no one is playing the game even though they are, but on USA and you are on Latin America or Canada or somewhere else is just a bad decision to split even more you player base like that, so many people just leave without even trying the game because there is no one to play in hours, just make a continent base mode for people with good internet that don’t care if is with someone of other contry I had to change my contry on steam to USA just so I could find anyone!

THE WORD “FREE TRIAL” MAKE’S IT SOUND LIKE A DEMO AND NOT LIKE ALL THE MULTIPLAYER IS FREE

Just say Free to Play Multiplayer or something, that is something really easy to do better I can’t belive you haven’t change that, even if you don’t want to make you founders angry you need more player so you can make more content for everyone and more players is more money, it is a nesesary change!

Those are just a couple of things out of my mind I’m pretty sure there are a lot of things more and also pretty sure that I’m not the first or the last to say most of this, I just wanted to leave my grain of sand on the subject because I want to love this game and I want it to be as successful as it deserves

This game can have a place in todays gaming I know it! just do better to show even more people how fun this FPS Moba can be

To anyone who reads this, thank you for your time, have a nice day

6 Likes

Battleborn does not have region locking. You can be matched with people across the globe. The queues start looking for people near your location and the longer you wait in queue the broader the search. When you change your download region on steam it supposedly makes the search start from there instead of your usual location.

4 Likes

This was a double edge sword… Players like @EdenSophia wanted a region lock in ps4.

Sometimes u have 8 japanese players but the server selected is usa so 2 of 10 players have green bars while other 8 red bar.

My selfish ugly self is glad for this because must of the time im one of two players in green bars, but is a bad feature… On ps4 atleast.

I will say it again, the game needs a huge advertisment campaign!!!

4 Likes

Really? I thought it always prioritised the server with the most players in it. That’s what I’ve seen anyway! I’ve never had this[quote=“dantesolar, post:3, topic:1593211”]
Sometimes u have 8 japanese players but the server selected is usa so 2 of 10 players have green bars while other 8 red bar.
[/quote]

4 Likes

Ikr? I always thought the same.

4 Likes

I think the “industry” part of “gaming industry” doesn’t really allow that.

There’s probably some contractual or monetary reasons against it and no one - who has the knowledge to talk about the stuff behind the scenes - seems to be allowed to talk about it.

6 Likes