Grog Nozzle please :)

I don’t use it chucky, my Hellfire is my Grog Nozzle :smiley:

1 Like

My opinion is (and it is just my opinion) that the GN was designed just for that mission and as a joke.
If you remind it well, the Grog’s goal is to drunk dwarves, nothing more.
I guess the devs who designed it, made it the funniest way, with low base damage (unneeded for the mission), hidden extra crit damage (unneeded too), high Slag chance (unneeded too) and high health regen (as others, unneeded). They probably added the “drunk effect” as a hidden joke too.
Just to make it very fun to use for the mission.
I don’t think they had in mind all the combo possible to exploit game mechanics with.
Keeping the mission active to keep a random Grog Noozle is fair enough.
IMO, making it available for the Loot Hunt was a mistake.
And furthermore, to make it a Quest Reward or an available Loot (whatever the boss’s lootpool) might be the biggest mistake ever…

2 Likes

What’s ur gamer tag, I have a grog I can give to you no charge.

1 Like

Ranma is on Steam, not XBox Live:

The Grog is a critical piece for the end game and for some characters it would completely suck without it or if it was nerfed heavily.

Yes I can help both people that asked that play on xbox ( I have both 36p, one). I will be on later tonight.

Do you have any bladed ones?

I agree, and never use the ones I have. That’s why I’m willing to give them away. Personally like the bitch or sandhawk with the bee. That’s what I use 90% of time. I know opinions are very divided on the bee as well.

I will check when I get on. Gt ItsMrDeath2You.

I suspect in BL3 we will see more options for healing ones self. The loot hunt release for the Grog seemed like mercy for everyone who didn’t finish the quest just to retain it.

I doubt we’ll see any Grog repeats in future releases.

2 Likes

hey was reading and was wondering if you still had that grog? just got into BL again and its frustrating not being able to get a melee grog

Yeah, sure. Unless @Adrion54 still wants it (since I offered him first)

I don’t know how important that is to you but it’s level 72, not OP8.

I’m sorry for not being as much ingame as I would, real life is complicated at the moment :confused:
Feel free to offer it to the first one who can join you ingame :sweat_smile:

If I use one with Sal, does it matter what level it is? Same question with Rubi, which I normally have to use… :blush:

If you’re only using them for healing, then no.

Woo hoo! Thank you for confirming my suspicions!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Dupe-Di-Duping request

A post was merged into an existing topic: Thou Shalt Not Dupe

Please check the dates to last activity in a thread before replying.

In addition I strongly suggest you check the forum rules before posting again.

1 Like