Group of three looking for two more for REGULAR Friday night sessions

Edit: Got a full group for this Friday, but one can never have too many friends. So, if you’re down to play, post below.

We’re a group of three. Older, pretty good at the game, but more importantly, we like to joke around and have a good time.

Looking to do stories on every difficulty, PVP, lore challenges and whatever else.

We play some weekday evenings and randomly over the weekends, but this is for our regular Friday night session at 10 central.

So, if this sounds like you, post here, join us this Friday and we’ll see how we get along.

You can add me to your FL Im normally on Friday nights and in the evenings the rest of the week and am look for people with mics to group with. I normally play Miko.

x_RogueFalcon_x

I’m totally down. I usually play Caldarius, Thorn, or Pheobe. Depends what we do. I have a mic as well. I hope to get Deande and Ghalt sometime soon…

Psn: HussleberryPie

Thanks for the reply. I’ll add you when I get home. It looks like I have a full group for this Friday, but there’s no telling if they will show up or if we’ll get along. Plus, even if it does work out, always nice to have more people to play with. So, I will send you an FR.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll add you when I get home. Please see my post above for more info.

Thanks! If you ever need another player, let me know. Even if I’m offline, just send me a PSN message cause they get forwarded to my phone.