Guardian Takedown releases 1 week after gearbox says they are muting for.... 1 week

maybe the world will end tomorrow, maybe Elvis is still alive and jamin with John Lenon, maybe im not who I am. This is arguing for the sake of arguing man, drop it.

1 Like

I am entitled to my opinions am I not? I love the game but have issues with it and the company just like a lot of people on here

Conspiracy theory much? Lol… My god, I just watched that MAK guys video of why he quit BL3… And just laughed. He’s obviously one butt hurt individual. He couldn’t decide, through listening to him talk, whether he liked the game or not.

Too many people wearing rose colored glasses about BL2. I’ve played it over 2k hours and love it. But BL3 is just better at everything…even with all the issues. Go back and play it… But really pay attention to the game and the story. Then do the same with BL3.

And yes, I want more things in BL3 just like the rest of you, but I’m going to enjoy the hell out of it while I wait.

4 Likes

You are entitled to whatever opinions you want, but attacking other forum members (especially someone as decent as Thicc) for theirs seems pretty unproductive.

4 Likes

Indeed you are, others are too. It doesnt apply to you only.

1 Like

Getting back to the topic at hand however, this is the patch that scales grenades and COMs, right?

1 Like

Just an aside, but both Sony and MS streamlined their certification processes a few years ago, so most patches can be certified within 24 hours.

As to the topic: it would have been nice to have communication here, but the world’s not going to end just because they used a different method. Gearbox generally does a pretty good job with communication, as opposed to some other major publishers who go radio silence for months, even while major events are ongoing in their game.

2 Likes

im not sure anymore, I think so.

Original video got pulled, it’s not a conspiracy theory saw the vid myself, i’m not even the biggest fan of Mak and don’t agree with everything he says or believes but when I hear the phone call with my own ears kinda hard to ignore

Nope… It scales back mayhem health and armor issues to make more weapons viable.

I don’t recall if anyone ever received an answer about retroactive scaling. I imagine tons of people have COMs and grenades on high mayhem levels, and it would really suck if they had to farm those again.

Sorry boom. Gonna have to wait for that pet build.

1 Like

PHASE 1: STAT SCALING AND GEAR

Phase 1 focuses on the feedback we received about Mayhem Level stat scaling and gear changes. We’ll make these changes at the same time to complement each other.

With the upcoming Guardian-themed Takedown, we will lower the health, armor, and shield stat bonuses that enemies receive in the higher levels of Mayhem. We’ll also adjust over- and underperforming gear, so that more gear is viable and balanced with the new lowered stat bonuses found in Mayhem Levels 7 and above. Certain underperforming Anointments will also see a buff with this change.

This phase will also introduce a way to see which Mayhem Level your weapons and gear came from. In the item card, you’ll see a line that reads “Mayhem Level” and the corresponding number for the Mayhem Level where it dropped. You’ll see this text in the same area where Anointment descriptions are.

thats taken from Noelle post. Skills and grenades/coms is phase 2 (june 25th DLC)

Can I still call people poopy head if I disagree with them? It’s not really an insult, and it really soothes my soul.

4 Likes

@boombumr This patch is just the Phase 1 adjustments, which I think are enemy scaling and gear adjustments. But I didn’t interpret that to mean COM or grenades. Excerpt below.

Alrighty then, another 2 weeks to go then.

2 Likes

You can call me poopy head whenever you like. I’m sure I’ve deserved it at some point :smiley:

I feel proud for setting up that horrible joke for you lol.

1 Like

you poopy poop

We’re all poopy heads on the poop train. DLC3 is the Krieg DLC, is it not?