One of the comments I hear most often about Borderlands is that the music certainly sets the tone. I mean, who could forget;
I have always been a firm believer that the music of a series will often set the tone for that installment and future ones. So, it is with that thought in mind that I offer one lucky forum user the following;
I will buy a copy of Borderlands 3 for you, on the platform of your choice, to be delivered expeditiously upon release. BUT, you’ll have to guess the song for the opening credit sequence.
- Every user can offer a single guess. (Guesses will be linked to your IP address to avoid sockpuppet accounts).
- You may not edit your guess once it is given, so be very careful which song you predict.
- Every user can only offer a single song, this is to avoid people dropping the entirety of their spotify song list.
- If another user has already chosen a song, it is locked to their name, so don’t linger too long. Only the first user to guess a song will be registered as the winner. (If you’re wondering whether a song has already been chosen by another user, use the search thread function or Ctrl+F)
- You must choose both the artist and the name of the song. I.E. Trent Reznor - Hurt and Jonny Cash - Hurt would be considered as 2 different songs.
- If the song happens to be a remix (unlikely) you must guess that as well. Unless no one else had guessed the original, in which case the proximity gives you a win. (I.E. If you guess Seven Nation Army, and some one gueses Seven Nation Army glitch remix, the remix winner wins, but if the remix wasn’t guessed, the original version wins given that the artist is the same.)
- If no one should guess the song, I will simply post a video mocking your lack of musical knowledge where I spend the next 5 minutes enjoying a cigar in silence.
I plan on shipping the prize to you. If you’re in a nation that deals with Amazon or a similiar service, you will be receiving the prize directly. If not I will purchase and ship you a physical copy regardless of where you are in the world. Note that the second option obviously takes longer.
I have absolutely no affiliation with Gearbox and I am nothing more than a glorified referee on these forums. This is not backed or supported by GBX in any manner or way, so any issues that arise should be brought up to me directly.
This is coming out of my pocket and therefore has nothing to do with GBX, 2k, or any of their affiliates.
This is for funsies.
The winner will also receive a video of me expressing in detail why they are the greatest forum user ever, to be published on this forum at their choosing. I will wear a funny hat of their liking, from a list of available funny hats I have.