[Guide] Amara's Skills - Analysis and Rating

That’s right

We just got a bunch of fixes today.

• Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s character model would remain in the Blitz animation after activating it
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Sustainment skill would not work while Infusion was active when using normal bullet damage
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Fracture skill did not trigger Phaseslam anointed parts
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Indiscriminate skill would reflect Torgue projectiles nearby when the Siren damaged herself with it
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Helping Hands passive skill did not reset the duration if it will still active when the Action Skill came off cool down
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Remnant passive skill did not function after killing an anointed enemy
  • Addressed a reported concern that the elemental projectiles from the Siren’s Deliverance skill would not always seek out enemies
  • Addressed a reported concern that the Siren’s Glamour Glamour skill would cause confused enemies to become immune and change allegiance

Great changes, now green tree is way more viable. Can wait to use fracture and glamour again

1 Like

I’m still hoping to see some melee buffs in M2.0 if no, it will be the end for my main build.

Have you seen the Fish Slap grenade? It counts as melee dmg. Nice approach. Haven’t tested it yet though

I find they just bounce around a lot and hit nothing. I stopped using them.

Yeah, you really want to actually HIT the enemy. They work great then, but really need contact.

1 Like

Can someone explain Ascendant’s effect on Stillness…?
“Breaks 0.75 seconds after being damaged”.
And why is that a good thing?

Because they stay in the air longer

Ok.
But what breaks 0.75 seconds after what is damaged?
Wording isn’t clear.

Phasegrasp orbs from Stillness in Mind (not the main one). Enemy is grasped for 0,75s after taking damage.

2 Likes

Is it worth putting into the description that Arms Deal boosts Phaseslam through splash damage?

Y’all hear about how busted revelations is?

1 Like

Hasn’t it always been broken?

1 Like

Nope, just after the update. I use that augment on my melee amara before.

1 Like

Infusion now works with Sustainment and Conflux can provide a debuff when combined with Harmegeddon. Are these scores still accurate?

2 Likes

Will this guide be getting an update with the new skill trees?

If somebody else wants to write the paragraphs I’ll update it. I won’t buy the DLC so I’m unable to test the skills and write it myself.

I would love to see an update for this thread with the purple tree. I often refer to this guide when creating new builds and love second opinions on skills when I’m less familiar with particular skills. Massive props to everyone who contributed to it.

I think I would make Violent Tapestry two or three stars since it is Amara’s simplest way of improving cryo efficiency and she now has quite a few damage buffs against frozen targets.

7 Likes