[Guide] An Introduction to Borderlands Math

This is amazing, thank you so much for this help! I will check out that excellent doc as well!

1 Like

That AS Formula needs a bit more testing but it’s basically 99% confirmed for Rakk. I also adjusted my typos on it that i just noticed now lol.

2 Likes

Great post. Most of it went over my head. But interesting nevertheless. But i am 68 so it’s not surprising.

Wow! I just stumbled across this post. Trying to figure out some of the mechanics behind cool down rate. And here I found a treasure trove of information about the other mechanics too. I feel like I’ve just found a new vault. The amount of time and effort behind this post is self explanatory and I thank you so much for putting it in to share with your fellow Vault Hunters. You’re awesome. :blush::+1:

4 Likes

I’m no longer an active guide poster around here, but I do still check in here regularly. So if you have any questions feel free to ask. This post was also written awhile ago so some mechanics are better understood now. Not to mention aspects like how Grizzled and Headcount affect cooldown isn’t covered here but might be important to your theory crafting.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m new in this borderlands math stuff and I want to do some calculations by myself, but I need some data that I can’t find, those are enemies base health, how they scale and how much XP they give, and bosses too, if you can help me, I’ll appreciate

Pretty sure that data is not available outside of data mining, and therefore would not be allowable on the forums (please see the FORUM RULES)

1 Like

You’ll have to ask in a discord if you want hard data on base numbers, try the more math savvy streamer discords or Borderlands official. As noted above discussion of that isn’t allowed here.

The scaling by level however is known and is

Enemy Hp base x 1.09level x (1+(0.02xlevel))

4 Likes