Glitch Quad - I read the quad section already. So I’ll just say why I think its worth the effort to change the OP to the glitch variant.
- With (my personal prefence) a Tediore, Torgue, or Hyperion grip the GQ has a base mag of 8. So you don’t have to waste your attachment on mag size and its baggage worse reload speed, and you don’t have to spend +3 points into OGaH. Which frees up a Doc’s prefix and +3 skill points.
- Since you literally reload after every other shot you get glitches often. The red glitch (based on the forum thread) adds 500% base damage, 100% type A crit, and ~30% accuracy to the Quad, all the while Clappy doesn’t care about the draw backs. The yellow glitch while its already amazing in its own right, can have a gun fire while the mag is already empty. So I have yet to test it, but it should mean you can get OLT chains like you can w/ Sal and off-hand Inconceivable and MS chains.
Bullpup - I personally like this gun on Clappy better than the Thinking b/c since I get my FR so high I tend to want more bang for my buck like Nisha. But its no longer obtainable so I guess it doesn’t really matter.
Reogenator - A mention for those that don’t have the Shock drop DLC. And its special effect works really well with the shield Safety First subroutine.
- Again with the glitchy shield subroutine this makes Clappy an unkill-able monster b/c amp drain converts to health and the recharge rate is so fast nothing breaks it. With an extra ~100k per amp’d shot to also boost his damage to boot.
- A lot of people only spec into SF and FL and leave “All the Guns” alone, so that means 50% of the time you get those boost. Clappy is unkill-able enough leave it on even w/out the shield subroutine, and the only other skill you want to avoid with it is SWAB.
- Not to mention its really fun with the Plunkett and has elemental immunitys.
- If you need a shield to drop I’d suggest the SoA.
Bomber Oz kit - My favorite to use w/ the Fragnum. Better splash and more cryo grenades to boost its weak ass. Plus the boost to the Laser Disker and IVF, tisk tisk you should know better Hoyle4.
Strafing Run - Best Oz kit to use w/ the Flakker in legitamite play, or any non-Jacobs OLT abuse shotty.
I’d kick the Systems Purge (unboost-able non-elemental nova… eww) and MoonLight Saga, he doesn’t need the life steal and vacuum only to boot.