Guns that work at Mayhem 11

I haven’t played for a while and have lost track.

I’d be interested in opinions on what guns are worth using at Mayhem 11.
I’ll start;

Plasma Coil

1 Like

You could always go to the Top Gear thread

3 Likes

Ha! Thanks.

I’ll look.

My only problem with that guide is that it only mentions the top tier gear. There are hundreds of guns that are completely viable at M10/11 that aren’t mentioned there.

In terms of viability, the Reddit tierlist is more up to speed with what you could look for, everything that is B tier (also in the utility section) and above has a place in certain builds and playstyles.

5 Likes

Give us some more money info please. What character? There are obviously weapons that are great on all characters. But there are also weapons that excel on certain characters. A clairvoyance on a jakobs cryo Zane is stupid, can one or two shot 3 bar enemies. The soulrender is another greatly underappreciated assault rifle. The amount of viable legendaries has never been greater than it is right now. I just wish purples and blues could be used more.

1 Like

Facepuncher
Backburner
Plaguebearer
OPQ (Cartel 2021)
Boom Sickle
Super Shredifier
Monarch
Plasma Coil
Kyb’s Worth
Flipper
Psycho Stabber 300/90
Gargoyle
Zheitsev’s Eruption (debuff)
Kaoson
Crader’s EMP5 (speed boost)
Torrent
Sand Hawk
Blood Starved Beast
Guardian Angel (amp swap)
Reflux
Redistributor
Bekah
Clairvoyance (Masher or Gatlin)
King’s/Queen’s Call
Lucky 7
Trickshot
Unforgiven w/ 432% crit bonus (crit swap)
Hellwalker
TK’s Wave (Heatwave/Shockwave)
Skull Masher
Wedding Invitation (sort of)
Headsplosion
Beacon
Free Radical
Hellshock
Sellout (self DOT)
Blind Sage (debuff)
Insider
Recursion
Ember’s Purge
Complex Root
ASMD (LOL jk)
S3RV-8OS-EXECUTE (debuff)
Anarchy
Dark Army
Prompt Critical
Scoville
Rynah
Critical Thug
Flakker
Lob
Web Slinger (“web” jumping, you want it low level)
Light Show
Kickcharger
Boogeyman
White Elephant
Victory Rush
Toboggan
Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge
Unleash The Dragon
Company Man
Otto Idol
It’s Piss
Hunter Seeker
Lightspeed
Cloning Maddening Tracker (purple rarity)
Old God
Revolter
Infernal Wish
Frozen Heart/Frozen Snowshoe
Stinger
Super Soldier
Brawler Ward (300% melee bonus)
EDIT: Fish Slap and Yellowcake
edit 2: Tizzy and Smog

There are probably a few more but this is pretty much the list, unless you want to do some off-meta build for a piece of gear I guess.

4 Likes

My experience is apparently colored by memories of lots of guns not being effective at M11. Do you actually find all these effective now at M11?

And I usually play as Moze.

I mean it depends on your build but these are generally the stronger weapons in the game at base. Not all of them will be great out of the box but the metas all revolve around this gear.

Tizzy, Smog, and Trevonator seem like they belong on a list of top tier weapons somewhere.

Tizzy yes forgot that. Smog, it’s okay but for how hard it is to get IDK. Trevonator can be decent but you need a build around it.

1 Like

Well if you play as moze, you can make a white pistol wreck havoc. I have a boom sickle for you if you need one, an absolute must for moze. Moze, boom sickle, and super soldier is pretty freaking hilarious.

1 Like

Bird of Prey and the Trickshot. Of course, you need good aim and a very good sense of where all the crit spots are… But the Bird of Prey is the best Jakob’s Sniper and the projectiles that hit once you score a crit, carry a lot of the bonuses on Moze.

1 Like

Juat some stuff I use, that I don’t think were listed above:

Kaoson
Replay
Lob
OPQ
Multi tap
Core Buster (purple quest reward)
Breathe of the Dying
Soulrender
Sherdifier (non super)
The Monarch
Torrent
Boogeyman

Apologies if I duped any mentioned above. These are just one I thought of off the top of my head.