(H) 526x6 Maggie with Rakk Anointment & a lot of other good items (W) specific Cosmic Stalker MOD

I luckily found my 2nd Maggie with this Anointment and was wanting to trade it for the class mod to finish off my build.

The Cosmic Stalker I’m looking for must have:

+3 Big Game
+2 Interplanetary Stalker
+25% Weapon Damage
+18% Weapon Crit
+Jakobs Crit or Shotgun Damage

Also have this Brainstormer. Have a lot of other good items stored on my mules so if there is something specific you need let me know and I’ll have a look for it.

I think I might have one - definitely have one with weapon damage and critical damage, will need to check again if there’s one with jakobs crit… Do you have any kybs worth’s with splash damage anoint? Or mind sweeper mods with splash/grenade/crit damage?

Hey mate, I definitely don’t have the kybs worth, I’ll have a look for the mind sweeper when I get online tonight.

I have these. Let me know if you are interested.

R4kk P4k +2 Grim Harvest +3 Pack Tactics +45% Jakobs Crit Damage +36% Shield Recharge Rate +31% Action Skill Cooldown
R4kk P4k +2 Grim Harvest +3 Pack Tactics +18% Weapon Crit Damage +25% Weapon Damage +31% Action Skill Cooldown

Hey thanks for the reply. I think I might hold out for one more suited to the build (cooldown rate isn’t good for raks). My one will get me by until then. I appreciate the reply and offer though.

The only Mind Sweeper mod I have is 25% Weapon Damage, 25% Torgue Reload and +5 Grenade Capacity.

Still looking for a great R4K PAKK.

Have found some decent items lately, if there’s something specific you are looking for let me know.

Got a Bekah with 125% to Badass’

Still got that extra 100% ASE Maggie? I’ve got a group of 3 farming them. Also what platform

I still have the 100% Rakk ASE Maggie in the original screenshot. I’m cooling on the idea of the Rakk PAK though and thinking of going to a cosmic Stalker.

I’m on PC

oo, Ive got a few of those lemme check. Im also on PC

Edit: Damn, only one and its eh: +2 Interplanet stalker and Big Game, +1 Hunters Eye.

50% Cov Accuracy, 31% Heavy Damage, 10% Vladof Damage.

Anyway I’ll come back once I have something worth trading for that maggie.

No worries.

I’m on the lookout for a Cosmic Stalker now. Going to update the thread title.

The variant I’m looking for must have:

+3 Big Game
+2 Interplanetary Stalker
+25% Weapon Damage
+18% Weapon Crit
+Jakobs Crit or Shotgun Damage