[H]Spreadsheet loaded with New Weapons, Several Different Rakk Weapons, Many GOD Roll COMS, Large Selection of Grenades with Elemental Damage, and Transformers with all variations of elemental damage. [W] Details in Post

The Following Tables Show What Gear I am Currently Willing To Trade For.

Weapons

Name (Required) Element (Required) Anointment (Required)
Infinity Pistol Cryo Consecutive Hits increase Weapon Damage by 1% per hit, misses remove all bonuses.
Infinity Pistol Corrosive Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
S3RV-80S-EXECUTE Pistol Fire / Cryo / Corrosive / Radiation / Shock Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
Queen’s Call / King’s Call Pistol Shock Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
SkekSil Pistol Fire / Shock / Corrosive On Action Skill End, Splash Damage is increased by 125% for a short time.
Dastardly Maggie -56% Weapon Damage Pistol Non-Elemental On Action Skill End, gain 15% Life Steal for a short time.
Redistributor SMG Cryo Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
EM-P5 SMG Non-Elemental Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
Binary Mocking Kyb’s Worth SMG Fire+Shock Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
Good Juju Assault Rifle Fire / Corrosive / Cryo / Radiation Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
The Dictator X6 Assault Rifle Radiation / Corrosive Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
T.K.s Heat Wave Shotgun Fire Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time.
Kill-o’-the-Wisp x2 Shock Enemies Damaged by Rakk Attack! Take 100% Increased Damage for a Short Time. On Action Skill End, gain 15% Life Steal for a short time.

Grenades

Name (Required) Element (Required) Anointment (Required)
Homing Sticky Quasar Shock On Action Skill End, gain 50% Bonus Fire / Radiation / Cryo / Corrosive Damage with Weapons for 10 seconds.
Recurring Hex Shock On Action Skill End, gain 50% Bonus Fire Damage with Weapons for 10 seconds.
Mitosis / Cloning Hunter Seeker Fire / Shock / Corrosive / Radiation Corrosive Mitosis Hunter Seeker Radiation Damage ASE Corrosive Cloning Hunter Seeker Shock Damage ASE On Action Skill End, gain 50% Bonus Fire / Shock / Cryo / Corrosive / Radiation Damage with Weapons for 10 seconds.

Artifacts

Prefix Suffix (Required) Secondary Stats (Required)
Any Otto Idol Incendiary Damage
Area of Effect Damage
Action Skill Cooldown Rate / Elemental Resistance

Shields

Name (Required) Resistance Element (Required) Anointment (Required)
Band of Sitorak Radiation / Cryo / Corrosive / Fire / Shock On Action Skill End, gain 50% Bonus Fire / Radiation / Cryo / Corrosive / Shock Damage with Weapons for 10 seconds.

Class Mods

Name Secondary Rolls (Required) Skill Distribution (Negotiable)
Sanctified Circulating Blast Master Splash Damage / Weapon Damage / SMG Damage +1 Vampyr / +1 Redistribution / +3 Holy Pin
R4kk P4k My Dream :wink: Weapon Damage / Hyperion Weapon Critical Damage / Jakobs Weapon Critical Weapon Critical Damage +3 Pack Tactics / +2 Grim Harvest
  • Also looking for R4kk P4ks I do not currently own. Please do not offer me gear, without verifying in my spreadsheet, if I already own it or not. Thank you.

• New Items are listed with a “New” Marker.

• If you have any of these, I will trade multiple items for them. Thank you for stopping by and May RNG be Forever in your Favor.

1 Like

Jo man I honestly don’t have what your looking for but I really need the First and fourth Rak Pak mod.
I have a Maggie with 100% on ASE
Or Cutsman with 100% on ASE
Or Recursion with x2 and 100% on ASE

I’ll take the Recursion x2 and I will send you both R4kk P4ks. Add Me PSN Mekillyou1212. You will have to wait about 30 mins until I can send them 2 u though. Just send back the Recursion. Thank you for trading.

Thanks a lot man !
I‘m not Home right now but I will add later.

Alright I got you on my list, so i don’t forget

I added you it’s DrChiquita on PSN.

Recursion is send to you
Let me know when you send the Rak Pak mods mate

Sent them

Do you have another copy of the first rakk mod ? Or do you have icebreaker victory rush with cryo damage and as cooldown

I‘m looking for

Annointed Kybs Worth with 100% on ASE (Fire and Schock or Fire and corrosive)

Maggie with 100% after Rakk attack

And a spiritual driver mod with 3 points into mindfullness, 25% Weapon damage and 31% pistol damage (3rd trade action skill Cooldown would be perfect).

In case you want the R4k P4k mod

I have Maggie

And driver w pistol and weapon

Add me buddy It’s DrChiquita on PSN

I would take both if there is something else Your looking for.

Xbox man

Your in Wrong trading post man it’s PS4

I do not have items with the specific stats you’re looking for, but I am very interested in your last-ditch entrenched bloodletter and your flesh melter deathless. It has been difficult getting these items with good rolls. Some items I can offer instead, if you’d like:

• fire and shock cutsmans 100% wpn dmg
  • fire and corrosive cutsmans 50% bonus elemental dmg
  • shock cutsman 300% phaseslam
  • facepuncher that applies terror with melee attacks
  • brainstormer 15% life steal
  • brainstormer 50% incendiary dmg
  • queen’s call (cryo) 300% phaseslam
  • dictator x3 (cryo) 50% corrosive dmg
  • level 1 stop gap
  • transformers with 20% action skill cooldown rate,75% increased shields and health after exiting iron bear, and kills increase iron bear cooldown rate by 30%
  • cloning maddening tracker ASE regeneration
  • quasar 25% wpn, grenade, and action skill dmg when thrown
  • firestorm with increased dmg and fire rate while terrified

Have others to trade too. Thanks!

I’ve got a EM-P5 with 100% weapon dmg on ASE that I can trade for the 7th r4kk p4k down, if you’re interested. Also have a Kyb’s Worth with 125% splash damage

Is it a x2 EmP 5 ?

I’ll trade the bloodletter and the flesh melter deathless for the brainstormer 15% Life steal. PSN Mekillyou1212. When you add me leave a message letting me know from the forums and your name here. Thank you.