Haderax music track

Now that the hype for the new DLC has died down and Haderax has been killed more times than he has HP, let’s take a moment to appreciate that track.

How good is it!?

That was my first thought the first time I fought him, but with all the speed killing and frothing over his loot pool and the rest of the DLC, I never took the time to say it out loud.

How ■■■■■■■ good is that track!?

5 Likes

Hammerlock telling me to drop it! will always make me smile. :smiley:

And yeah the track always sticks in my head. :smiley:

2 Likes

found this.

http://crisvelasco.com/?fbclid=IwAR2Icd55Pu4HImsMbTWxiwdibum1wBMovsJXQETZMcubSBM-gK5ALgEcdNQ

3 Likes

I’m a contrarian on this one. The Haderax fight music is not my favorite, it’s a little too rock 'nd roll-y for me, though after the first power chords it does get a bit more to my liking. But definitely not my favorite.
What’s my favorite? Oh, thank you for asking! The ambient soundtrack to Thousand Cuts is my fav.
–RoA

2 Likes

I’m just now finding this thread and…

…thanks for that. The part-time musician in me envies him.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good one. It fits in great with the map; has that “sneaking around in a dangerous shanty town” vibe. :slight_smile:

Edit: oops! For some reason I was thinking of Sawtooth Cauldron, heh. But yeah, the Thousand Cuts ambient track is great too. :smiley:

2 Likes

There is so much good music in the game. I really like the ambient music in the Torgue DLC.

2 Likes

I’m honestly just glad in the first place that Cris decided to play it less “safe” for a lack of a better word. It’s stil somewhat tame for my tastes, but it’s not bad.

3 Likes