Halloween Event blutige Ernte Inaktiv?

Ich habe iwi das Problem das ich zwar das Update gemacht habe und auch bei Maurice schon 2 Quests gemacht habe aber jetzt nach einem neu Start keine Quest mehr und es steht im Menü bei der Beschreibung von dem Event Inaktiv. Und ich kann Gegenstände nicht mehr als Schrott markieren ( Controller nicht defekt ). Hat einer eine Idee was es ist?

Achso und Geister gibt es auch nirgends mehr-.-

Blockquote

Habe dasselbe Problem im online-koop. Ich kann Beute nur als Schrott oder Favorit markieren wenn ich sie tatsächlich in der Hand habe oder direkt am Waffenautomaten. Super nervig.

Yes Mark as junk/favorite is a known Bug. I assume this will be fixed soon.

If the Event is inactive for you, make sure to hang out in the startscreen before you hit the playbutton. The hotfix needs a few seconds to apply. If your screen turns spooky the hotfix is applied and you can play

3 Likes

Herzlichen Dank jetzt geht’s wieder. Ah es ist so leicht wenn man es weiß ^^

Kannst du sagen, wann der Bug behoben wird? Das ist nämlich super nervig :frowning:

I assume today at about 17:00 CET would drop another hotfix, since the last one was a week ago. So maybe it will get fixed. Worst case would be if they have to fix it in a Patch, and that could take a while. Maybe even untill maliwan take down at the end of November.

Edit: Sorry got the time wrong! Should be 02:00 CET tomorrow early morning.

Ok thanks :slight_smile: Let’s wait and see… I hope they fix it. It’s really annoying :confused:

You can still mark equipped items as junk/fav or while using vendingmachines or your bank.

Yes I know, but the “sort” Option is a bit weird. “Sort by score” and “sort by type” is the same order. I can’t not sort, so I have for example all Pistols in line and then all rifles etc. You know? That makes it hard to compare. And I don’t want to press the circle button every time to compare to weapons.

I feel ya. Goes me on the nerves too :wink:
Lets just hope they can fix it with the next hotfix (along with the misterious low anointed droprates) but they are very silent as usual, so… who knows.