Halloween legendary weapons are useless?

Am I the only one who finds absolutely no use for the new shotgun/sniper/shield ? Grenade is ok I guess, but the rest is… I am playing FL4K btw so idk if this items are good for other characters, I am curious do you find this new legendary weapons any good for your character ?

Love Fearmonger, got electric version and strips captain hunt shield so fast, and sniper is so good when you have terror on your character

Grenade is awesome if you get a cloning one / with divider mod.

The Fearmonger is good as well. I got a corrosive one which melts armor as it should do.

The sniper rifle seems bad. But then again most sniper rifles are bad in bl3. With some exceptions.

Sniper have hidden ability, try use it when you have terror

Is there a list of them?

I got the Fearmonger and it’s good, I have a radiation variant that’s good for killing fire based enemies. and just generally any flesh.

its crappy thing. :open_mouth: . when compare with good anoid . and its come to replace a good anoid during event. and its will keep spooky everyone for one more month . its terrify everyone enough to make them go offline play and scream about it .

no cheer

Don’t know…
I have
-Fearmonger (shootgun)
-Stalker (sniper)
-Ghast call (grenade)
-Scream of terror (shield)
Don’t know if there is more

That is all of them, they have additional effects when under the effect of Terror.

didnt notice anything special really, not even skags use them to scratch theyr butts with this weapons

Thank you, I got only the Fearmonger from that list. I though the Ripper was one of them because I got two while farming haunted enemies (awesome gun btw).

1 Like

Thank you, I got only the Fearmonger from that list. I though the Ripper was one of them because I got two while farming haunted enemies (awesome gun btw).

I really like the Rippers design. I just wish it applied a dot sort of how Athena did with her rend skill