Handsome Collection Issues - In Need Of Assistance

Hi all. So I am one of the many whose BAR and character/vehicle skins did not carry over for either game. I understand that there is a fix that is in the process of being approved and I read somewhere that I can continue to play without worrying that my progress will be lost. My first question is, once the fix is live, do we only have to move a SINGLE character for the issue to resolve or do we have to move all characters again?

Lastly, I also didn’t get the bonus BAR nor the 75 keys. Is this a known issue as well?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

You will need to re-download your saves from what ive gathered.
The info is here https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/entries/65020860-Badass-Rank-and-Customizations-Not-Transferring-From-Previous-Gen

And yes, the loyalty rewards have been held back due to some issue. Should be made available soon.
But in the mean time, for 25 golden keys in both Borderlands 2 and The Pre Sequel, check this thread out.

Thank you for responding! I had read that update but it’s a bit misleading. It states that you have to “re-download a game save” implying one but later it says “please do not delete your previous gen save files as re-uploading them may be part of the eventual solution” implying multiple.

Can anybody shed some light on this please?

My assumption is just one save would suffice. BAR/Heads/skins were stored in your Xbox 360 profile, and when saves were transferred, that information somehow got missed. I’d imagine when the fix goes live, a single transfer would correctly apply the missing data, but keep all your old saves just to be safe.

I sure hope so! I moved 6 characters from each game to the One and have played since. I don’t want to lose any of my progression! Thanks for responding.

I believe their workaround to not losing story progression when you reupload to fix BAR etc. was to save the reupload “as new” rather than overwrite, when given the option, when you download the save onto Xbox One.

Thank you!

dose anyone no how i access the extra content that came with the handsome collection

Which extra content are you referring to exactly?

the dlc’s that where supposed to come with the digital version of the handsome collection’ i had not played this game on 360 so i don’t know what they are called.thanks for replying.

Borderlands 2:

Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty: Fast Travel to Oasis
Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage: Fast Travel to Badass Crater
Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt: Fast Travel to Hunter’s Grotto
Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragons’ Keep: Fast Travel to Unassuming Docks.

The Ultimate Vault Hunter Add-On Packs simply increase the level cap from 50 to 72, combined. You can also complete a gauntlet of sorts at the Digistruct Peak to gain Overpower levels past 72 (enemies/gear will scale up to the 80 range at Overpower 8, the cap, but you will not gain any skill points. Digistruct Peak Challenge must be completed at 72 to unlock Overpower 1, complete on OP1 to unlock OP2, etc.)

There were also “Headhunter” packs where you complete a small chain of quests to unlock a unique head customization; they are as follows:

T.K. Naha’s Bloody Harvest: Fast Travel to Hallowed Hallow
The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler: Fast Travel to Gluttony Gulch
How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day: Fast Travel to Marcus’ Mercenary Shop
Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre: Fast Travel to Rotgut Distillery
Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax: Fast Travel to Wam Bam Island

As for the rest, it’s all aesthetic changes available automatically in the Quick Change station: a few sets of heads and skins for each character. Plus, of course, the two extra character classes. The Pre-Sequel also has two additional classes.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel:

The Holodome Onslaught: Fast Travel to The Holodome
Claptastic Voyage: Fast Travel to Deck 13 1/2

thank you very much for that info