Has anyone ever had 2 legendaries drop from the warrior?

I was just casually farming the warrior outside of the Talon of God story mission then the warrior dropped 2 legendaries. One was the Emperor and one was the impaler.
It’s hard enough for me to get one legendary and then all of a sudden I got two??
Has anyone else had this? Also anyone know the chances of this happening?
Psn: shagmak1

1 Like

Every one of those regular items that drops has a chance - albeit an exceedingly small one - to be higher rarity up to and including legendary. They’re generally called world drops. So yes, you can indeed get two legendaries from the Warrior, but it is quite rare. The Impaler shield is one of the designated drop items; the Emperor is a world drop (since it’s designated drop source is the Assassins in South Paw Steam & Power.) Did you get an elemental one?

1 Like

I have also gotten multiple legendaries from The Warrior and elsewhere. Just a matter of probability, evaluating a Poisson probability distribution on the drop rates will give you how probable that is if you’d like to do the math.
My favorite was when I was farming the Bunker in NVHM once, one run yielded me a B-tch in it’s regular drop location, and in the loot pile under the Bunker’s death stand I also got a world drop shock Lyuda, which made me very happy.
–RoA

2 Likes

That is a nice find!

1 Like

Sweet thanks for the info. Sadly it wasn’t elemental

1 Like

Yeah … I’ve gotten a Leech nade and an Impaler on the same drop once.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen a couple of times but only with the moonshot. Never once I started farming it.

1 Like