Heads and Customization Missing?

When i bought the handsome collection i was under the impression that i would have all the heads and skins unlocked right from the get go, but as it turns out alot of them are still out, more specifically the ones that drop from enemy’s the ones that you have a 3 percent chance of dropping that people have spent days trying to get, not only in borderlands 2 but in TPS only the starter heads are there. I feel ripped because i was promised these things only to learn that they were not in it from the start, and if you think im wasting hours of my time killing the same person over and over you are sadly mistaken, the next patch you guys put out should include all the customization items because that’s what you promised.

They said the DLC head and skin packs were available from the start.

I just bought borderlands the handsome collection and apparently there’s still a bug that has existed since the release of borderlands 2. The bug causes the game to not save ur badass rank and skins. This amazed me that it’s been about 4 years and they decide not to fix this issue. This is
basically what’s going on: https://youtu.be/mAYX42saxkI1
I anyone else is experiencing this issue please spread the word around about this because it’s just crazy how this is still a thing after so long and has basically ruined the game for me. Hope to see an update to this issue soon.
I just bought borderlands the handsome collection and apparently there’s still a bug that has existed since the release of borderlands 2. The bug causes the game to not save ur badass rank and skins. This amazed me that it’s been about 4 years and they decide not to fix this issue. This is
basically what’s going on: https://youtu.be/mAYX42saxkI1
I anyone else is experiencing this issue please spread the word around about this because it’s just crazy how this is still a thing after so long and has basically ruined the game for me. Hope to see an update to this issue soon.

Some of the dlc heads are missing as well such as the 2013 community day heads

They’re already working on a a patch stay put